• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Call of Beyond [v0.6 Premium] [Call of Beyond Team]

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
image2.png
Update 0.6 is on the way and confirmed.

Development team has been in touch and a list is being compiled as we speak and will be shared soon (within the coming days) on the Discord server.

Latest News -

Call of Beyond 0.6 is right on the horizon and we've got a big ol' list of changes and updates that we think will definitely scratch an itch - or two!

Changes to Senna
- First and foremost, we've introduced a new dynamic hair system in which, if you see in the video linked - will speak for itself. We found that using this will better add depth and realism to Senna. (video not attached - for some reason I could not upload here?)
- Secondly, we've also changed the way in which Senna interacts and collides with her environment. She now uses a new rig system to correctly & physically respond to staircases and other environmental instances. There have also been adjustments to correct animations for climbing obstacles & jumping as opposed to simply "teleporting" into the air.
- For those of you with a keen eye, you may also notice some body changes too! Senna has had a slight makeover in terms of polycount & textures, which you should see when zooming in close ;-) on top of that, she now features new textures in an array of areas, primarily and easily noticeable is the breasts and nipples and so on. Other areas may also (at the time of writing) be changed to reflect the coming update!

Environmental & Lighting changes
- Lighting is being worked on as we speak and will be locked in once we are certain we've found what we're looking for. At the moment, between development cycles - we're changing and tweaking lighting and reflections - so until we have a specific "way to go" we'll keep the details on this one light. For now.

Gameplay updates & changes
- Inventory/Trade/Save System Fixes means no more of those pesky vanishing items! We believe that with 0.6 we've stomped this one out for good! Of course, if anyone should run into issues with this, please - send us a message in Discord and we'll do our best to assist!
- There is now a minimap which means, those of you exploring or getting lost - whichever, will now find it much easier to navigate throughout the world. Whether you're in the hub or the ghost frontier - finding your way back home should now be a breeze!

NSFW Mode Changes
- Added collision in NSFW mode! Quality of sexual encounters should now look much more natural and smooth with much less issue with regards to clipping in/out of body etc.
- New animations for the Iron Maiden have been added
- New animations for the savage have been added

Ghost Frontier Changes
-The ghost frontier has also had some adjustments and changes. So, be sure to get in there and get exploring! A more in depth list of adjustments & changes will be provided on release of 0.6.

Hub Changes
- A new environment has been added - for now, at the time of writing - not too much information will be divulged! You'll have to wait and see when the game drops ;-)
- Also, you will be pleased to know that the NPC's in the dungeon will from now be using AI! We are also planning to add AI to the NPC's in the Ghost Frontier too!

Last edited:

fuzzyadmiral

Jan 17, 2021
View attachment 3432864

Development team has been in touch and a list is being compiled as we speak and will be shared soon (within the coming days) on the Discord server.

Latest News -

Call of Beyond 0.6 is right on the horizon and we've got a big ol' list of changes and updates that we think will definitely scratch an itch - or two!

Changes to Senna
- First and foremost, we've introduced a new dynamic hair system in which, if you see in the video linked - will speak for itself. We found that using this will better add depth and realism to Senna. (video not attached - for some reason I could not upload here?)
- Secondly, we've also changed the way in which Senna interacts and collides with her environment. She now uses a new rig system to correctly & physically respond to staircases and other environmental instances. There have also been adjustments to correct animations for climbing obstacles & jumping as opposed to simply "teleporting" into the air.
- For those of you with a keen eye, you may also notice some body changes too! Senna has had a slight makeover in terms of polycount & textures, which you should see when zooming in close ;-) on top of that, she now features new textures in an array of areas, primarily and easily noticeable is the breasts and nipples and so on. Other areas may also (at the time of writing) be changed to reflect the coming update!

- Lighting is being worked on as we speak and will be locked in once we are certain we've found what we're looking for. At the moment, between development cycles - we're changing and tweaking lighting and reflections - so until we have a specific "way to go" we'll keep the details on this one light. For now.

- Inventory/Trade/Save System Fixes means no more of those pesky vanishing items! We believe that with 0.6 we've stomped this one out for good! Of course, if anyone should run into issues with this, please - send us a message in Discord and we'll do our best to assist!
- There is now a minimap which means, those of you exploring or getting lost - whichever, will now find it much easier to navigate throughout the world. Whether you're in the hub or the ghost frontier - finding your way back home should now be a breeze!

NSFW Mode Changes
- Added collision in NSFW mode! Quality of sexual encounters should now look much more natural and smooth with much less issue with regards to clipping in/out of body etc.

Ghost Frontier Changes
-The ghost frontier has also had some adjustments and changes. So, be sure to get in there and get exploring! A more in depth list of adjustments & changes will be provided on release of 0.6.

Hub Changes
- A new environment has been added - for now, at the time of writing - not too much information will be divulged! You'll have to wait and see when the game drops ;-)
- Also, you will be pleased to know that the NPC's in the dungeon will from now be using AI! We are also planning to add AI to the NPC's in the Ghost Frontier too!
I suppose it's high time I checked this one out. I could use a good adult game with actual gameplay mechanics. This one has survived and been updated, so it might just be going somewhere. Thanks.

Reactions: .Sirene

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
I suppose it's high time I checked this one out. I could use a good adult game with actual gameplay mechanics. This one has survived and been updated, so it might just be going somewhere. Thanks.
We have very big plans for the future, going forward! Hop onto the Discord for the latest updates, and of course - any suggestions you'd like to see ;-)

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
View attachment 3432864

Latest News -

Changes to Senna

NSFW Mode Changes

Ghost Frontier Changes

Hub Changes
Is that belly bulge I see in some of these screenshots? :O

Reactions: .Sirene

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Is that belly bulge I see in some of these screenshots? :O
If it looks like a bulge, it isn't intentional at the moment.

Pregnancy is confirmed, but it will be delivered in a later update. At the moment, the new environments and listed features above are currently priority. But rest assured, there is a LOT of planned content on the way in future updates ;-)

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
Guys I feel really stupid
I played Erokin thinking it was this. Funniest part is Erokin plays like a prequel to this lmao

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ProxyDark

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Any chance this is optional. Really and truly, NOT my thing.
While I don't have all the information at hand, I do believe it will be a toggle in either the options or somewhere else in game. Though I will double confirm with the development team and check, but as far as I am aware it will be entirely optional.

Reactions: Nopenopeno
Oct 2, 2018
it takes not 2 min to start a game and view all patreon content

patreon build will be shared when anyone wants to so stop clogging the thread with your bs

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes