VN Others Completed Call And Fuck!! [v1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

rendingred

Jan 14, 2019
Oh, cool, we have a badass here! Calm your tits, everyone is free to write anything so your post is pretty useless.

Because personally, for me, it's a no-no - I don't need to give more explanations since everyone has his own fetish and futa on male it's not mine. Jesus, one can't even say his own opinion without getting attacked and/or getting questioned?
"Without getting questioned...." That's funny since your initial post was "Why, oh WHY does anyone EVER like something I'm not into?!?!?" And don't bother pretending that you aren't COMPLETELY convinced that you are an actual internet "badass", because instantly dropping to your knees and playing the victim (ANY disagreement gets seen as an "attack") is exactly what your type does. Constantly.

Also love it that when someone asks, in a very non-confrontational way, for you to extrapolate your opinion, you response is "it's a no-no" and then whine about being "attacked".

batrudi

Jun 6, 2019
HELP, I can't download from any 'for Windows' links. I only get html 2 byte files.
But no trouble downloading Unconventional gym 123

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Found this due to a comment on futadom world. It really isn't a bad first attempt. I would have liked a few more choices, as well as the ability to pick the position and speed. But a solid start.
After seeing how each scene had 3-5 individual animated images, I'm now more disappointed at futadom world's crummy little single 1 second loop image.

Reactions: Classical_Terence

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
So generally speaking on this game is there more calling or fucking

Like what is the call-to-fuck ratio?

• Haha
Reactions: pabo
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes