• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
this that has the same content as the other time or if about 1 2 more scenes I get to the same point where I can't do anything just pass the time you can't even use the bed to sleep

PELLZY

Feb 28, 2018
I don't know if anybody else is having this problem but I am stuck on the screen when you first go to sleep, you have the flash back of you in the car and that you wonder if the women is asleep. Can somebody help?

metalblinga

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I don't know if anybody else is having this problem but I am stuck on the screen when you first go to sleep, you have the flash back of you in the car and that you wonder if the women is asleep. Can somebody help?
After the dream sequence you need to go to the living room to trigger the next scene

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, at least the horror tag is self-explaining...3 guys, 4 girls and the title is cabin corpse instead of cabin corpses...in other words, there is still one guy to much...i just hope this mysterious events have nothing to do with that guy corrupting my harem, otherwise i dont want to discover the truth, i just want a knife ^^

rance4747

May 25, 2018
So far I love the content. And hints that hero can turn into local version of Stabby/Rapey Chara are just yummy.
I just hope the will also be some male dom content added down the line as an option when hero trains hard enough to smack that black belt punk girl around.

• Red Heart
Reactions: metalblinga

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I see the rape tag and need a little more info.

Does this involve one of the girls getting raped by one of the other guys? ((n))
Does this involve the MC raping one of the girls? ((y))

If there has to be rape in the story, I'd rather be the one doing it.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
i got stuck in car with hand on her while she is blowing me.cant do anything past this i freeze.i reloaded 2 times and same spot i am stuck

sfktm

Sep 3, 2018
What a horribly designed game. Tip to someone trying to play for the first time: always save after you're done with an event and also if you want to check a choice ,don't hit skip or auto just so that you can go back and load your save, Just close the game it's much faster.

Reactions: Why Am I Even Here?

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
Yes. End of July 2022 > family member died ; so a month break and if you count out that for a month the next 6months no update no post no development = Abandoned for me.

• Sad
Reactions: Kotobiki

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CabinCorpse-0.4.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes