VN - Others - Completed - Butterfly Affection [v1.0.3] [Ray-Kbys]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deathlocker

I played the game out of curiosity and i was not disappointed. The game overall is great. The game's music adds a nice touch and the art style is pleasing. Its a cute little story with age progression, and multiple endings.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

crabbee77

I love Ray-Kbys's artwork/games, and it's fantastic to see more of it translated into English for everyone to enjoy. His ability to tell a story with dark themes, and bring beauty to these bleak situations is one of a kind. Also, he somehow manages to make an eldritch abomination rather cute. I'm excited to replay/read this with a complete translation.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

PoyntFury

The Emperor rejects this foul abomination, as it obviously the work of Chaos. Recommended course of action is to immediately remove the corrupted files and report to the nearest Ecclesiastical Center for repentance and cleansing.

In all seriousness, this game is very simple, and if you can get past (or are into) the look of the creature, I can't see any reason why you wouldn't enjoy this game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

くもり空

It's from the same creator of Teaching Feeling so I got into this one already hoping for quality.

Although short, the game possesses that classic sense of character progression that this dev is so famous for. You feel your bond with the girl slowly becoming stronger as you see her go through numerous stages of appearance and affection. You feel a personal attachment and you start caring about her.

Apparently there's more than 1 route but I got the happy ending and I'm really satisfied. It took me a little over 20 minutes to finish the game and overall the story is simple but good and believable (as far as mutant insect/tentacle/reptilian/human girls go). Beware, though. The game has no CG sex scenes. There is nudity, of course, but no fucking on-screen. And don't worry, there's no monster stuff here. All of her functioning sexual body parts are 100% human. TPA.

If you like a good story with an original plot made by the same creator of Teaching Feeling, look no further. The game is short but it's worth it.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

obake

could use more content but so far it's all good, I played the game thrice and it gave that warm fuzzy feeling sometimes but clearing the happy end at the first attempt made me kinda guess what was going on even after the other choices so with more content it can be much better.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

joehoe

I think it's sad that this game is already completed since it's pretty short. There aren't really that much endings and options to choose from. as well as the art, there isn't much of it unlike 'Teaching Feeling'.

Nevertheless the story and art are both good and amazing.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Clockgol

A nice story, from what I've experienced. You go in expecting it to be a lot worse than it is, no offense to it. At first it's a tad unsettling, but you warm up to it just like the MC. Ageha is really cute too, so that help. I still have many questions though!
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Mousmin

I downloaded this game based on a previous experience with Teaching feelings and i expected to be more of the same. But to my suprise it was something of both. Even thought it has little to zero sexual content the romance and development of the story kept me in attention which most games here ... rarely can manage. on the other hand be slowly but surely terrified as you nurture her and try to educate her only to be terrified when she does exactly that is astonishing. Also the choice that lead to "Happy ending" almost scared the shit out of me .. even though you kinda see it coming.

Those are my feeling about the gameplay
    But i must say i love these styles of artwork so even though its short i fully enjoyed it