4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Kaizer173748

Apr 23, 2018
is it just mine or there's someone here have the same problem as me? when the animations plays it just goes to black screen not showing the animations how can i enjoy the game if i cant see the animations. i already tried the lightweight mode on i already troubleshoot but cant understand so i backed out before i corrupt it. everytime the animations start it shows it for a second or 2 but proceeds to go to black screen like on the picture image_2024-05-02_003226645.png

Last edited:
Reactions: dabo65

echseeker

Jan 30, 2018
heyo! it's your friendly bug fixing neighbor echseeker here to give you the goods! ...not sure how long I can keep up this greeting even tho its only my 2nd time using it. (first time is with Found Dead in ULMF) anyway, I basically had at this screen blacking out issue for a few hours and I am happy to say that I finally found the problem! The translators basically forgot to match up the moviemanager commands in the game files with the commands in the moviemanager plugin. Anyway, I basically changed the commands in the plugin to match up with the commands normally used in the game files as a temporary fix until the publisher updates the game (I'm not affiliated btw). Just replace the file in the plugins folder (C:\...\Busty Milf and Summer Country Sex Life\www\js\plugins) with the file I uploaded (take it out of the zip. obvs) and the game should work as intended! at least in lightweight mode only in my case. I'd also recommend starting a new game to make sure everything works. let me know if anything else pops up. until then, happy playing!

Last edited:

ben10ass

Jul 1, 2023
View attachment 3580890

Overview:
You've been sent to the countryside to spend some time with your aunt.
Feel free to use your own name. Don't worry, only Auntie talks!​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-28
Release Date: 2024-04-26
Developer: Mandarin Farm -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 3206355 View attachment 3206356 View attachment 3206357 View attachment 3206358
could some1 help me i can't save the game i've tried and it won't save any if i close the game at day 80 the game save file takes be back to day 5 :-:

Jobo1218

Feb 24, 2024
The animation part of scenes are always so discolor does anybody know why? Like it almost seems like the contrast or the brightness for some of the shading or skin is push to max to the point she like glowing

echseeker

Jan 30, 2018
Weird. Mine does not look like that. It's only a guess but, is your monitor using HDR? Because that might be the reason as to why the game would look like that. Using HDR tends to make games that don't support it properly look off (though in my case, the rpg maker mv games would look dimmer than it should). Try this and see if it works. Otherwise, I don't know what can help besides maybe turning off HDR or setting its brightness.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes