4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
Big breasts are ugly things that have and brings lots of problems. One of them is the fact that tits are just big lumps of fat; yes, it's mostly fat. As a consequence, the taste is terrible, and the preparation is too troublesome, and this fact is confirmed by some real life cannibals.
So, in the present case, we would not have any pleasure in literally eating this woman's tits (and by the previews in DLsite, the same goes for the whole body), and we would only do this in a extremely desperate fight for survive. And seriously, this is not a good thing: the act eating should be something pleasurable.
Hear hear my cultured cannibal chum.

I refuse to accept the tyranny of the big breast brigade. They would impose their massive mommy milkers on the rest of us. How are we to enjoy the otherwise deliciously delectable delicatessen available to those who prefer the pleasures of woman flesh if it is all swallowed in giant lumps? Where is the appreciation for the fine ridges of the chest, the subtle ripples of the stomach, the arch of the underarm as it connects to the shoulder? My fellow fiendish friends, I for one will not stand for this. Consider this a strongly worded post in protest, and I invite those of you with a refined palate to join me.

Sincerely,
A man with standards and taste.

Reactions: 69ztare

Morester

Dec 26, 2021
Why the fuck my cpu usage is 100%? It's like i'm playing fucking crysis with 2007 specs.

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
Is this a DLsite translation? Supposedly someone was paid to clean it up, and it's still a rough job. Guess the guy is only paid to fix pronouns...

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
I only missing just one scene, it's to the right of "r@pe of auntie" and below "blowjob on the road", the help will be apreciated!!!

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes