Busty Ghost Hunters - 00.png
Overview:
Hunt ghosts by hitting them while controlling your fear.​

Updated: 12/1-2018
Developer: ,
Version: 01.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - - -

Busty Ghost Hunters - 01.png Busty Ghost Hunters - 02.png bgh1.jpg

veeral

Aug 8, 2016
Movement is painful, under responsive and slow. The fact you can't sprint (or in my case pick up items) in first person is unforgivable. Could not continue. No menus.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Now... description says complete but all I've figured out how to do is walk, run, and turn off the censor. I actually have 0 idea what is supposed to happen or if this is even a finished game.

frankenbritt

Jun 26, 2017
1. head into the school up the corridor and left and speak to the principal (stood with the monks)
2. head back out of the school and turn left to the kid blocking the path and speak to him, he will give you a stink bomb.
3. return to the headmaster and the monks and press tab to open your menu, drop the bomb and retreat back down the corridor then set it off with the switch in your inventory
4. head back up and through the door to start the fatal frame style game

Sargeras

Jun 26, 2017
Hey guys got stuck before the graveyard. Whats the password cause i could find only 3 numbers and tried to add a random fourth one. Didn't work out :(

Sargeras

Jun 26, 2017
I am not sure its only one password. There are 2 pictures of the angels and the guys with the black hats. You can only see the numbers while you use your camera. I got for the angels 7,4 and for the other guys 2,1. No clue where to find the rest.

Shadow009

May 18, 2017
someone knows the code for the door im too lazy to go through all the pictures to figure that out :D

Edit: i got 221_ (for the guys) and 74_3( for the angels) cant find the key for the room and no more pictures (and filling the gaps with a random number doesnt work)

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Are those censor blocks permanent or is that just some initial, "need to unlock for full content" thing?
I'm fine with blurry, but that's just annoying.

Lol, guide, nvm

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
60% of the time when i pick up an item the game soft locks
(Might be bcause of my shit pc)

Nov 13, 2017
I took a photo of the first ghost and it fell over, disappeared and didn't drop anything. Now I've got a locked door to Hospital 2 and a couple paintings with 2 and 3 invisibly written on them. Stuck from here, was ghost supposed to drop key?

neonblack

Jul 6, 2017
i got 221_ (for the guys) and 74_3( for the angels) cant find the key for the room and no more pictures (and filling the gaps with a random number doesnt work)[/QUOTE]

9635 i believe was the answer there was also a giant plus in the middle of the room so you need to add them up

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote