djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
focus on one capture per run thats what i did you can send the candies infinitely too i know the sake is a one time gift but that what unlocks the old boss or w.e people call him route with the meat its a repeatable gift used to help with strong guy and picture sending back and forth for photo otaku frustration is both sexual and annoyance so while you want it high enough to make her horny you dont want it to high that she out right leaves
oh so you mean to get the photographer help to get her frustrated to be able to get to her but the problem is that once he starts he will keep getting her until it locked in his route??? so wont be able to do the other routes.

Reactions: Xander Fields

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Gifting is quite the tricky part in this game
you gotta lower Purity at the right time & particular gifts for specific man

Here's the little GUIDE:

The events in the game are based on probability.
Pressing “CTRL” button on your keyboard will skip fast-forward.
Don’t lower her love until she makes contact with another man for 3 scenes or so.
Or you’ll get the “Wifey left ending”. Don’t gift the amulet or the strange figurine.
To trigger specific path with a man you need to give her specific presents.

For Otaku: Gift her flower pics and bouquets.
For the macho man: It’s the meat.

For the middle-aged man: It’s a little bit tricky, you need to gift her the bottle of sake.
Then you need to trigger the macho man scenes until he fucks her.
Then don’t gift her meat anymore, nor flower pics or bouquets.
Then just spam stuff. Hopefully you’ll progress his path until the end of the end of the business trip.
I almost got it, just needed one more scene.
Don’t gift the amulet or the strange figurine.

middle aged??? he said he is old and also his name as boss anyway gift him bottle of sake ok thats only once but then what?

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
yeah there is gallery unlocker but it will never still how the player would be able to get to that in a game if the player want to play the game to acheive it unless for who are only there to just see the scenes then yeah there the gallery unlocker lol.
There is a guide in translator's note, it was there from the very beginning. It's not the best, but better than nothing. I just don't have time to look through the code and find all the sneaky triggers that will get you all the scenes. People have all the information they need to play the game. You either play it or you watch the scenes.

Reactions: djsverige

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
ok i got it from the conversation in the gellery scene that comes after the one that he see when we give him the sake.... there he speak to the maho about the young man that keep coming and going which means that he will get trigger after the muscleman which means we need to get him start first and directly after than this old man but we need to time it before this photographer starts his if he has chance lol.

what i mean is that the boss is blackmailing her because of that musclerman .

Last edited:

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
ok i got it finally and i been able to get the muscleman to have his way with her way before the time comes for the husbend holiday to come back and from there it jumped that scene when she is setting on him and she finds out that she got cought by her husbend..... to the part where she went alone and got a playboy to have sex with her then an innocent boy then there the end when the husbend and the muscleman cought her having an orgy with bunch of school boys lol.

now i will try to see the boss route.

but to get what i got is you have to get her fustration upto 30 or so, by gifting her for few weeks and then once she get upto 20 then you can send meat at first for three or 4 times then stop or go for the flower pictures if you want him to have his way also to be a model.

then you there it is.

dont send her anything that could get her purity back up because that her chasitity that well prevent him to continue and reach to that part of the school boys and i think also the boss route.

and dont make her fustration up above 50 when she start asking for his help because then she will return home as returning wife.

Last edited:

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
ok i got it finally and i been able to get the muscleman to have his way with her way before the time comes for the husbend holiday to come back and from there it jumped that scene when she is setting on him and she finds out that she got cought by her husbend..... to the part where she went alone and got a playboy to have sex with her then an innocent boy then there the end when the husbend and the muscleman cought her having an orgy with bunch of school boys lol.

now i will try to see the boss route.

but to get what i got is you have to get her fustration upto 30 or so, by gifting her for few weeks and then once she get upto 20 then you can send meat at first for three or 4 times then stop or go for the flower pictures if you want him to have his way also to be a model.

then you there it is.

dont send her anything that could get her purity back up because that her chasitity that well prevent him to continue and reach to that part of the school boys and i think also the boss route.

and dont make her fustration up above 50 when she start asking for his help because then she will return home as returning wife.
If you finish all the routes, could you please post a small guide, I'll link it in the main post. Thanks.

Reactions: djsverige

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
routes guide so far.

muscleman:

first week dont gift her, second week dont gift her third week gift her meat then fourth dont gift her then fifth gift her meat, sixth week gift her meat seventh dont gift her, eighth dont gift her ninth dont gift her, tenth gift her meat, eleventh dont gift her for her fustration get high so he would be able to start with her way early before her husbend returns and by then his route and the school boys route is secured.

as i said before dont gift her any gift to get her purity back up.

and stop gifting her meat when he starts fucking her because his route would be locked by then even if you gave her flower picture it wont get the photographer to secure his route because time is gone so its safe to gift her flower pictures by then or dont gift her upto you because she is gone wild lol.

photographer is the easiest route flower pictures and boquet will trigger him.

the boss aka the old man is the most difficult route because you need to get the first 4 scenes before the muscleman get to the scene 9 only then his route starts this is the only way as i read from the code bottle sake will trigger him only.

and i am still trying to get his route.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DreadedFist

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
I laugh at these games or doujins where the dude has a wife like this but ain't having sex much, it's like if your woman looked like that you'd be screwing nonstop & getting the birth rate up but then again Japan does have that life is work thing going on so eh.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I laugh at these games or doujins where the dude has a wife like this but ain't having sex much, it's like if your woman looked like that you'd be screwing nonstop & getting the birth rate up but then again Japan does have that life is work thing going on so eh.
I think it also has to do with how hierarchy is structured and forced in the Japan's corporate world. Males lose their confidence and testosterone level drops. Especially when your Boss is yelling at you and you can't say anything back or you'll lose your job and it will be hard to find another.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
I think it also has to do with how hierarchy is structured and forced in the Japan's corporate world. Males lose their confidence and testosterone level drops. Especially when your Boss is yelling at you and you can't say anything back or you'll lose your job and it will be hard to find another.
Jeez talk about a mess, ya got all that then they got birthrate & aging population issues, hyper-competitive school structure & mentality of gotta pump money into kids therefore have very few. It's like the whole thing is fueling itself; I can see how some just nope out & go hiki.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JustXuX

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Jeez talk about a mess, ya got all that then they got birthrate & aging population issues, hyper-competitive school structure & mentality of gotta pump money into kids therefore have very few. It's like the whole thing is fueling itself; I can see how some just nope out & go hiki.
Same thing happens in the west, just not on the same scale.

Anyways I like the Dev, but problem is most of his resent works are creeper games, also his new game should be out soon and it will be very similr to this one.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Asking you in advance, would you look into translating his new game and maybe ceres 3 in the future?

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Asking you in advance, would you look into translating his new game and maybe ceres 3 in the future?
Sorry mate, I'm packed with patrons and VIP requests. So, until someone requests it or I don't have anything to do, I won't be able to work on it.

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
The game engine didn't want to play nicely with anything English, so I used a fork of the engine that supports UTF-8 with word wrapping. This might be why there was no menu options. I also advise to use Magpie or Lossless Scaling software that upscales any window to full-screen. I'll add the links in the Translator's Note.

This game is RNG with some route triggers here and there. There is a guide I tested in the Translator's Note. I also added a gallery unlocker, so you don't have to replay it over and over.

This will never work on Joiplay. The engine is a fork of Nscripter2.

This game uses RNG in a frustrating way. There's a gallery unlocker, no need for save.

Nah, you can't edit the save file. Use the gallery unlocker that I added.

Ok ty that's what I wanted to know. Take care.

Ironfistjecht

Jul 11, 2017
Old man route to replicate:

Immediately gift the sake, drain Muscle and Old Man to the point where they both "Capture" every day without progress. Give the Meat gift to her multiple times until she hits it off with Muscle (First sex scene which should be 3 scenes in one day), Save the game here and only gift the bouquet from now on.

Bouquet adds barely enough Purity to not give you the wife leaving bad ending, create an endless loop by gifting the Bouquet over and over again. It's important to have the first scene with Muscle because the Old man will only approach her if she cheated on her husband.

Funnily enough, as trashy and stupid as this game's mechanics are, it makes sense that you need the meathead to get the Old Man route, because the photographer doesn't actually have any scenes in her home, meaning the Old Man wouldn't know she's cheating on her husband if she went with the photographer instead of the meathead.

Overall rating I'd give this game: 4/10.
It's too cryptic in what you need to do and too shallow in gameplay. The game is functional, the art is really good in my opinion and the gameplay mechanics itself were creative to say the least, even if they sucked absolute wang.

In any other genre but H-Games I'd drop this to a 2/10, but there's H-Games I'd rate much lower that don't even work because they're programmed like horseshit. For the H-Game standard, this game is far from the worst.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes