2D Burning Soul - Dev Diary - Meet Ajoora and Axy

Team Oricrow

Aug 29, 2021
Game development continues!
ezgif.com-gif-maker(5).gif
Check out my latest video to see the real-time combat system against some enemies. And then... there is another combat system betwen the two protagonist :sneaky: but for that I still need time :LOL:
Stay tuned! Burning Soul will be a great game, not perfect, but GREAT

Team Oricrow

Aug 29, 2021
Release day?
I will release the prologue of the game in the first days of July on Itch.io (I will create a special page there) so you can download it (PC only) and see the plot input, fight different enemies and bosses but, above all, there will already be many erotic scenes :sneaky: For a more substantial demo, the date is postponed to the end of the year, except for substantial funding :LOL: Unfortunately I have little time to development between work and daily life... but the game will grow little by little with those who have the pleasure of playing it ;) Thanks for your interest!

Team Oricrow

Aug 29, 2021
Sorry for the quality but my pc doesn't like to record when I play :rolleyes:

bs fisg promo.png

One of the mini-games in the game. YES, the FISHING SYSTEM!!!
In addition to being relaxing and useful for gameplay purposes there is also an erotic variant...
There is everything in this game :ROFLMAO: For more info you can look my channel on

Team Oricrow

Aug 29, 2021
Ajoora is looking forward to meeting you.
ahocu.png
It will be an erotic game like no other before on RPG maker MV! Follow the development of the game on my channel, or support this project through my Patreon page. Even 2$ is enough to help me grow this project ;)

Team Oricrow

Aug 29, 2021
ezgif.com-gif-maker(11).gif
In the world of Axy and Ajoora you will not only find lots of sex and so many mysteries to discover but also moments to live together with those you love. It will be an unforgettable adventure even with your help!

Reactions: Zodiark69

Team Oricrow

Aug 29, 2021
prom ficona ajo.png
How are you guys?
The development of the game is progressing well but there is really a lot to do and time never seems to be enough :rolleyes: In this month I want to dedicate myself to a minigame that you will also find in the full game. The idea is to let you try something unique that will throw you into the utmost hype, so if you are not sadistic forget it :ROFLMAO: I will keep you updated for the release date

Team Oricrow

Aug 29, 2021
Here are some pictures of the minigame I'm working on these days ;)
The part 1
ezgif.com-gif-maker(12).gif

and the 2nd (works in progress)

promo new minigame.png
In a few words there is a tree in which Ajoora can get stuck, or it will be Axy who gets trapped (as you can see)
In the first minigame you will have to help ajoora to free herself through a quicktime event.
In the second you will be able to "take revenge" on Ajoora who tries to get you stuck inside the tree and so you can perform different actions, pull her panties, squeeze her butt and so on.
Obviously these interactions increase with the affinity level... soo lv 5 = sex :love:
For the rest... development is progressing slower than expected, but the quality is surpassing my expectations so I am looking forward to releasing the game to get your impressions (y)
I remind you that the game will be free but you can support me through my page to get exclusive benefits and help me keep this project alive. Belive me, this game will be great, not perfect, but great!

Team Oricrow

Aug 29, 2021
Hey guys, how are you?
It seems to me that an eternity has passed but I FINALLY finished animating all the sections of the minigame. Now I just have to put them together and make them respond to the player's commands ... Yes, it will take another month, but the project goes on. I'll upload a few more gifs on the next weeks to show the game screen. See you next update!
ezgif.com-gif-maker(13).gif

Team Oricrow

Aug 29, 2021
Hi guys!
I finally have something for you to try. It is a minigame just for fun, and the problems to solve are not lacking, but if you want to take a look at it, open my and you will find the file to download flooded in my last post "New minigame". Of course is FREE for all!
Let me know if you can play and what you think XD
Thanks!

Zodiark69

Dec 1, 2017
I gave it a whirl. I liked it. It wasn't too difficult to understand, for me at least. I do have to say a lot of minus numbers pupped up a lot more than positive ones, so I had to be really careful with which ones I chose.

Reactions: Team Oricrow

Team Oricrow

Aug 29, 2021
I gave it a whirl. I liked it. It wasn't too difficult to understand, for me at least. I do have to say a lot of minus numbers pupped up a lot more than positive ones, so I had to be really careful with which ones I chose.
Thanks for playing my game!
I am relieved that you were able to try the game despite the initial bug. (It seems that the pc is unable to load some img before the game starts and, for some reason, the F5 key fix this...) For the rest I put more negative numbers to create a small challenge in the first levels of the minigame but then you will need those number to go deeper inside of Ajoora XD
I hope you will also try the new version when it is ready.

Team Oricrow

Aug 29, 2021
The second part of the "tree" minigame is proceeding smoothly ; )
ezgif.com-gif-maker(17).gif
Now the background is missing and to link the images together to respond to the player's input. In the meantime, if you haven't tried it yet, the first part of the minigame awaits you for free on my ; ) Only for Windows and remember to press F5 if some bug come at the begin....

Team Oricrow

Aug 29, 2021
Hey guys, how are you?

The development of Burning Soul proceeds slowly but steadily. "A drop of water overestimates how much it can dig in a day but over time it will dig a cave." This thought gives me strength and I go on.
By the end of the month I think the second minigame will be ready for you. (I hope XD)
In the meantime, remember to follow me and, if you want to give me a coffee or collect some special rewards, you know how do it ;)

censo twit post.png

Thank you for your interest!

Team Oricrow

Aug 29, 2021
Istantanea 1 (04-11-2022 15.12).png
Here an image of the second minigame just to give you an idea of the gameplay. As you can guess, you have to increase Ajoora's pleasure (the hearts on your right) and you have to keep the pain down (the broken hearts on your left). Be kind, but firm, and you will see some good ones ; )

Tomorrow night I will upload a video to Youtube to show some updates I have made to the full game. Don't miss it ^.^

Team Oricrow

Aug 29, 2021
cop itchio.png
The second minigame is ready!
On you will find my page where you can download the 1st end the 2nd minigame.

Have fun and let me know if you like it!

-Oricrow-

Team Oricrow

Aug 29, 2021
Thank you all for this first, important milestone!
10 Patrons.png
I noticed that my game has already been pirated and it flatters me but go easy the project is still young XD
The next minigame (the one on the ass) will be released at the end of the year (I hope)
I will keep you informed ; )

• Thinking Face

Team Oricrow

Aug 29, 2021
The development of the third minigame is progressing well. A little preview? The minigame will take place in a new map (it's already done) I remind you that this minigame is all about Ajoora's ass as my Patrons voted. If you also want to have your say on the development of the game, I'll wait for you on board.

Team Oricrow

Aug 29, 2021
pat1.png
Hi there, the development of the third minigame is going well, even if an unforeseen event is slowing me down. Delivery is scheduled for the end of January (if there are no other difficulties) Anyway stay tuned, I'm very satisfied with how the third minigame is coming ; )