• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i know the answer is ni but why not have there clothing removed and show those nice body's off

Yeagernere

Mar 22, 2023
Tbh, they re-use a lot of assets. But...
- there's always more new content,
- each game is effectively a different mini-game, a new idea,
- with some exceptions, each game is an improvement when it comes to gameplay and animation quality.

Their side-scrolling action games are hot garbage, though.

Also, I think they made a 2nd account to post of their game there - maybesome side projects. One game is sexy cosplay simulator (you pick a costume, a pose and farm fans while defending from harassers) and there are two other games in "office lady in prison escape" - you have an area with increasingly spawning prisoners and you run around collecting gold to unlock more prisoners (each has its own animation) and costumes. They are quite fan but all of them are very buggy. Cosplay game has choppy animation, 1st prison game doesn't spawn new prisoners after certain point (you have to use gallery to see 1/3 of the content) and 2nd prison game crashes frequently.
Mind telling me the name?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Anyone know the keymapping?

Tried some of the keyboard and all I found was S locks you into a direction you are facing.

Escuro

Dec 11, 2019
How do you even get the bunny suit? When you try the slots for the first times, she loses her money. Even after you get more, she just says, "I have no sense" and refuses to actually play a second time. It seems bugged

Bun5643

Dec 4, 2021
How do you even get the bunny suit? When you try the slots for the first times, she loses her money. Even after you get more, she just says, "I have no sense" and refuses to actually play a second time. It seems bugged
If you chat with the man at reception (closest to the slots, not the reception at the start of the game), he'll offer to pay to massage you! What a deal, how could you refuse~

After that you can help move boxes for a guy that's behind the drink counter. It always pays to help!

The 3rd way is talking to the man at the bar, he'll tell you about a special - !!limited time!! - offer only available in the Men's washroom.

It's sex. They're all sex, you're not going to avoid having sex.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

t0n3

Oct 16, 2020
If you chat with the man at reception (closest to the slots, not the reception at the start of the game), he'll offer to pay to massage you! What a deal, how could you refuse~
I found out why it's bugged. You have to click on the square BELOW the dude- like clicking on the desk. Clicking on him directly just moves you next to him, but doesn't actually start his dialogue.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Once you get through the story, is there any way to know if you have all the "gonzo" recordings?

Bun5643

Dec 4, 2021
Once you get through the story, is there any way to know if you have all the "gonzo" recordings?
So the gonzo recordings let you replace your character with your friends in the memory room. So if you go to each memory, it'll give you a list of who you can replace. If you don't have the name of that girl, then you're missing that recording.

It's a little tedious, and you'd probably have to write down which ones you're missing if you really want to keep track.

Bun5643

Dec 4, 2021
The cheat code on the first page will unlock all the scenes and gonzos for you if you wanna see every gal, so no need to collect stuff if you don't wanna

• Red Heart
Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
It's a little tedious, and you'd probably have to write down which ones you're missing if you really want to keep track.
Overall I like the game, the scenes are nice, and the side events as well.

This though, and the lack of a real quest log, along with the escape events for all the classmates never finishing (you can go back in those rooms and do them over and over again) makes this game pretty annoying.

demise247

Oct 7, 2020
i've got this dev's new game "Mr. Mara in the toilet" and i hope it gets uploaded here soon, bc i have no idea what i'm doing

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes