Striff

Jul 2, 2020
As i posted elsewhere a little question :

(ia deep learning translator) Does Japanese now and is wayyyyyyy better than google translate & others...
Do you know why people don't use it instead of google when trying to translate a game

nonamed002

Dec 7, 2018
is this being worked on? i might find some free time and try to translate it myself but only if some one else is not doing it

Ando-dono

Jun 21, 2020
As i posted elsewhere a little question :

(ia deep learning translator) Does Japanese now and is wayyyyyyy better than google translate & others...
Do you know why people don't use it instead of google when trying to translate a game
Because you need a premium account on their website to translate big texts, otherwise you will be able to translate only 3000 characters at a time. This way services such as google translate etc. are much easy to use.

Shiro39

Oct 31, 2017
>All heroines are fully voiced in H scenes without censorship!
>Censored: Yes (Mosaics)

something like this causing me to have trust issue

Aug 29, 2020
Anybody else get stuck in the beginning after the guy dropped the note. i can't figure out where to go after that. probably help if i knew Japanese.
EDIT 9/7/20 you have to craft those gray things from the cave then use it on a crystal at the farm (bottom right) then talk to the dude

Last edited:
Reactions: BarbeChenue

55tyu

Sep 27, 2019
yeah with this mlt you miss scenes. quest log does not log quests. is you did not read all what they talked your fucked. so no this is not good
pay the fortune teller $200 to get hints

Anyway, I can't find the explosive stone

55tyu

Sep 27, 2019
Anybody else get stuck in the beginning after the guy dropped the note. i can't figure out where to go after that. probably help if i knew Japanese.
EDIT 9/7/20 you have to craft those gray things from the cave then use it on a crystal at the farm (bottom right) then talk to the dude
I can't find the explosive stone

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Yea, I'd like to know if there was any progress made on the translation of this. The artwork looks so good.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I was looking at translating some of this one (for myself), but way to many thing seem to be in separated .js scripts as best I can tell. getting a full translation of every thing will be or looks like will be troublesome.

MTL with Translator ++ is possible to and extent, but a lot of things seem to not be available with Translator ++ alone.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes