Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
not really, no:

View attachment 3505958 View attachment 3505959
[イカ娘] translated to ika-musume
[ウマ娘] translated to uma-musume

Well akshually...

Your evidence is clear and demonstrates that there are exceptions. But I stand by what I said because my personal lived experience is that I've seen/read and heard far more occurrences of "ko" in combination with a short animal-type prefix than "musume".

Source: fluent Japanese speaker, Japanese Proficiency test level 2, lived in japan for more than a decade, "enjoyer" of 1000s of h-games and ero-manga over the years.

1712150440423.png

kyuven

Sep 29, 2019
Your evidence is clear and demonstrates that there are exceptions. But I stand by what I said because my personal lived experience is that I've seen/read and heard far more occurrences of "ko" in combination with a short animal-type prefix than "musume".

Source: fluent Japanese speaker, Japanese Proficiency test level 2, lived in japan for more than a decade, "enjoyer" of 1000s of h-games and ero-manga over the years.
I'm not quite at the level you are, haven't been in Japan for a full decade yet, but I can tell you as someone who studied linguistics that it's not a "rule" and "exception" situation. They're both correct.

Reactions: osanaiko

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020

1712150440423.png
Ika/uma/usa are using katakana before 娘, all of your examples (わん娘) are just silly pun on わんこ (puppy). Even your third image has furigana on side to make sure this pun lands. Not to mention second example has obvious musume embed in image to make your examples funnier.

You can also search for イヌ娘 (it's still dog, it's still musume), but instead of this and your わん娘 ( ) it's better to use un-punnied and well established version わんこ ( )

YaSeen98

Jan 9, 2022
Untitled-1.png

Bunny Girl Cumming For My Carrot [v1.1] [Unofficial android Port]

Developer:

Version: 1.1

Overview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

- -

Last edited: