Manga Bulma can Save the Earth [YamamotoDoujinshi]

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
001.jpg
Overview:
Bulma must save the earth and teach beerus something better than food.
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Language: English
Pages: 26
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

002.jpg 003.jpg 023.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Back on topic, I really need to get caught up on watching "Dragonball" so I can learn who Beerus is. I've seen everything except for a couple of movies and any of the "Dragon Ball Super" stuff, and I'm actually part way through watching "Dragon Ball Kai" (which includes a bunch of stuff I've seen already). I have 140 episodes to get caught up on. :coldsweat:
He's just from Dragonball Super and I haven't bothered to watch it yet due to the art I saw when it first aired being 'ropey as fuck'. There's if you want it [torrent].

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017
He's just from Dragonball Super and I haven't bothered to watch it yet due to the art I saw when it first aired being 'ropey as fuck'. There's if you want it [torrent].
I already have all the episodes, I just haven't gotten in the mood to watch all of them.

Thanks though. :)

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
I already have all the episodes, I just haven't gotten in the mood to watch all of them.
You and me both. I've never watched 'Kai', it's been ages since I watched 'Z' and I'm a bit anal so I might have to watch the whole thing from the beginning at some point and go through it chronologically. I really don't have the time though...

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017
You and me both. I've never watched 'Kai', it's been ages since I watched 'Z' and I'm a bit anal so I might have to watch the whole thing from the beginning at some point and go through it chronologically. I really don't have the time though...
"Dragon Ball Kai" is basically just "Dragon Ball Z" with all of the non-cannon filler removed. That filler only existed in the first place because the anime caught up to the manga, so they had to draw things out when making the anime. If you have to watch either, just watch Kai.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
"Dragon Ball Kai" is basically just "Dragon Ball Z" with all of the non-cannon filler removed. That filler only existed in the first place because the anime caught up to the manga, so they had to draw things out when making the anime. If you have to watch either, just watch Kai.
Funny thing is that Akira said a long time ago that every episode was canon even the ones that didn't show in the manga. I know it sounds stupid seeing as it causes even more consistentcy issues with an already inconsistent series, but that is what the guy said in an interview.