Others - Completed - Buchikome ☆ High kick! [Final] [Aokumashii]

1. 2.00 star(s)

kazralinux

just like the other game like this tipe of chikan or some shit like that is short, bad gameplay, bad animation and art is just a generic one.

not even fappable soo i give it a 3/10 just bad game
    (sorry for my bad english)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

DrDownload000

Good game, cool protagonist and also really good animations!

What I don't like much is that after clearing up all scenes even in the man's room, I was expecting another victim or at least some kind of story behing right after the rape, like the Mc has a friend or something and they both get corrupted.

Anyways it's good as it is!
  3. 3.00 star(s)

rafaellos

I enjoyed this game more than I thought I would. While the fighting part of gameplay is bad AF, we are getting many animated sex positions in few different locations. Also this game features ugly smelly bastard but it didn't really bother me as much as it usually does.

Art 3.5/5
    Story -/5
    Gameplay 2.5/5
    Fapability 4/5
    Originality 4/5
  4. 5.00 star(s)

TheRetroAiden

When I saw this I was kinda intrigued as I saw that the MC is so cute and she also had interesting clothing not all of it but very good. Although I like this kinda content with many varieties of clothing and which part is taken off or put back together is really good and the story altogether ain't that bad.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

shlanker

Fun game and well done. Would love to see more of this type or from this maker. Maybe even more from this story with this girl and maybe more guys. Maybe deeper storyline! Who knows! The translation was well done as well, which is always nice to see.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

lemongrabb

Pretty cool. I have no idea whats the point of adding fight option on the start, but there is some positions, animations are ok, sound is a little beter than ok. This is basicly a simulator. Not great not terrible
  7. 5.00 star(s)

latrop16

It might be not really a game, more like a scene viewer with a small story and a small fight.
    But I still like the quality of the game very much. Beside the ugly guy, that can be made transparent or invisible in gallery, the scenes are very well done, with sound and anything belongs to it. There are different poses and you even can unlock a swimsuit.
    I would say, the game is a nice fap.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

xa0

Not a game really. Well it's actually a fighting game but fighting has no point.

You play as girl who tries to kick some fat pervert with lots of health while fat perv is trying to molest her. If she looses you get some hot sex scenes, if she wins nothing happens.

You can get also some scenes in perv appartment with different outfits. In the end it means that girl actually likes being molested and fucked by this random dude since she keeps returing there willingly.

Unfortunatelly half of scenes is uncensored while second half is pixelated or covered by white square.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Beggarman

Basically, if you want to see a kinda cute girl get fucked by an ugly bastard (or a silhouette, or a ghost) in some relatively vanilla scenes, then this isn't bad. However, there's no real game attached - the fighting is basic and there's no apparent reward for "winning". I don't think anything here is bad (opinions on ugly bastards aside) but there's nothing standout here either, even if just judged as a glorified clip player.

There's really not much gameplay to talk about. If playing to "win," you have to whittle down the UB's health so you can escape. The dude is a tank and/or the girl is a weakling, in this regard. You also only really have the basic punch available. You're not supposed to try and win, and even if you want to try, it's not fun trying. The mechanics are basically just there to provide some backdrop to the grapple mechanics and eventual loss to the UB. The grapples are fairly similar to what you'd expect to most sex games that have a mid-fight grapple mechanic - the dude can feel her up or partially strip her, and you can either let the game decide automatically, or make the decision yourself, which is a nice touch. There's also a variation where she can be knocked over if crouching, and potentially fucked without going through the "full" loss condition (i.e. getting forced into the corner with high lust and no energy).

I find the art to be fairly decent. It's not the most detailed or unique, but it's fairly clean and I've not seen any real problems with it. Most individual clothing items can be removed, and underwear displaced or removed, but there's no variation I could see beyond choosing if the girl has shorter or longer socks. The animation in the fucking scenes is fairly nice, although unadventurous. Sex positions don't change significantly mid-fuck, nor are the positions anything other than a few fairly normal ones. There's no toy use and barely anything beyond the dude getting off, other than the option to kiss or fondle boob/tweak nipple at times. That said, the movements were fairly clean and well done - no weird jerking or hitches that I noticed. There's a few location changes you can do which open up some slightly different sex options. The voicework is again minimal but fairly good for the scene.

I don't want to be too mean to this, as the game does basically say that this is a glorified scene viewer (and you can just skip to that gallery anyway). However, I do feel like there's a bit of squandered potential here. I'm a big fan of games that make you really feel disempowered if trying to do scenes of this variety, and mechanics and story do go a long way to setting that up. The dev even seems to get this, otherwise I'm not sure they'd have bothered with these mechanics. However, without an overarching story, or some reason to win, I do feel like it doesn't quite hit the right buttons, and does feel a bit hollow.

Bearing that in mind... considering this as just a scene viewer, I think a 3/5 does feel fair. It's competent but far from standout. I think it could easily go up to a 5/5 if it had more content, played heavier on the theming, and maybe had some more dynamism in the fucking - the production values are fairly good, it just needs more. Judging it as a game, I think I'd probably put this at a 2/5. It'd need all the previous improvements to hit something like a 4/5 and some real work on the actual game side.