• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Buchikome ☆ High kick! [Final] [Aokumashii]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Yeah, we both know that, it's just that clash blue was playing the devil's advocate or some such (referring to the glitch which happens when you actually KO the ojisan - the animation of him falling down, forward, shows, while his standing image is still there... HOLY SHIT!! Maybe he was a quantum-ojisan?! Maybe the girl is safe, effed in the park AND at the ojisan's house all at the same time?!?! o_O ... Maybe the game is much deeper than I have previously thought.).
Lol... Schrödinger's cunt

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Nah, it was a cat, actually, if I remember correctly... And it was alive and dead at the same time or some such - so more than one cat, technically?

Basically, the many-pussies interpretation.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Nah, it was a cat, actually, if I remember correctly... And it was alive and dead at the same time or some such - so more than one cat, technically?

Basically, the many-pussies interpretation.
Actually, one cat in two states of existence; both true until the box is opened = classic example of a quantum state. I was joking around with the name. ;)

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Actually, one cat in two states of existence; both true until the box is opened = classic example of a quantum state. I was joking around with the name. ;)
And a quantum-ojisan, not truly an observer, yet somehow in the thick of it all, would be seeing... both! A-haa!! Multiple-pussies interpretation.

Reactions: ronan333
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes