VN Ren'Py Bubbles and Sisters [Development thread]

Nov 25, 2023

banner3.png

Welcome!
This thread is to share with you our progress and to get feedback!
Post in this thread or come to our discord and tell us what you think!

Links: - -

Tags: 2D, Sandbox, Male-Protagonist, Humor, Milf, Big Tits, Big Ass, Tit-Growth, Incest (Step), Oral-Sex, Vaginal-Sex, Glory-Hole.

Future tags: Adventure, harem and maybe pregnancy

Team: Dolmer and Aura

mainpicture1.png

descriptionitch.png

Bubbles and Sisters is an adult sandbox visual novel.
Meet the girls, explore the bath house and save your fathers business all while having lots of sex!
The atmosphere in this game is warm, light hearted, fun and with a dash of mystery and magic!

• The game features NO GRIND, NO STATS. NO MINI -GAMES
  • Simple tasks like talking to someone or looking through a door will NOT REQUIRE ENERGY
  • FAST TRAVEL MAP to quickly take you where you want
  • IN GAME GUIDE if you ever get lost
The sandbox mode was chosen so that you can pick which characters you want to interact with and in what order.

storyitch.png

Life can't get any better! You're living in the big city but your dreams meet a sudden halt when you're forced to move back home to save your fathers bath house business.

The bath house is located on top of a high mountain, it's filled with many strange guests. You're not alone tho, you've got your step family and other employees to help you keep the show running.

contentitch.png

The current version has
  • 4 main girls
  • 40 locations to explore inside the bath house
  • Lots of awkward situations to get into.

After the demo we plan to add 4 new girls (with extremely varied body types) + a world map to explore

Lisa - Step mother (Shortstack) Emily - Adopted step sister Emma - Step sister (Fit and mean)
momkitchen.png ---------------------- emily stand.png ------------------ Emma1.png

Sarah - Bartender --------------------- Daniel - Carpenter -------------- John Hawthorne - IT-Police

sarah stand.png ------------------ daniel stand.png ---------------- fbiman wave_talk.png

Previews: fasttravelmap.JPG
emilygif1.gif johnhatrhornegif.gif

emily sit clothes boner.png emily sit sex.png
lisa yogahappy.png lw6t8y.png

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
View attachment 3371136

Welcome to Bubbles and Sisters!
This thread is to share with you our progress and to get feedback!
Seriously, I have no friends...I don't know what I'm doing but I absolutely love to work on this project.
Post in this thread or come to our discord and tell us what you think!

Links:
Tags: 2dcg, sandbox, male protagonist, humor, milf, big tits, big ass, incest (step), oral-sex, vaginal-sex, spanking, glory-hole.

Future tags: Adventure, harem and maybe pregnancy

Team:
Dolmer and Aura

Overview: You're on track to get a degree in the big city when your life suddenly takes a turn. You must get back home to save your fathers business: a huge and popular bath house on top of a mountain. To your help you've got your family and other workers. It's up to you to help them all recover financially and emotionally
The game has a warm atmosphere, it's light hearted and fun with a dash of mystery and magic.

Gameplay: B&S is a sandbox/VN game that has you exploring its big bath house and characters. My aim is to have you move through the game as you wish and let the romance and mystery unfold by itself. I want the house to feel alive; as you're walking through a normal hallway you might get greeted by a character and their story unfolds, instead of you going into their separate room to target that story specifically.

Characters:
Lisa - Step mother (Shortstack) Emily - Adopted step sister Emma - Step sister (muscle mommy)
View attachment 3371308 ---------------------- View attachment 3371310 ------------------ View attachment 3371312

Sarah - Bartender --------------------- Daniel - Carpenter -------------- John Hawthorne - IT-Police

View attachment 3371315 ------------------ View attachment 3371316 ---------------- View attachment 3371317

And many more on the way

(the gifs are lagging, the game is fine)

Previews:

View attachment 3371261 View attachment 3371262
View attachment 3371275 View attachment 3371272
I loved your drawing style.:D Absolutely loved the characters and those damn poses:love:.

Watchlisted(y)!

And You've a friend here(me;))!
Let me know if you need any help, I'll be happy to do what I can do:giggle:.

KEEP GROWING!

GOLDLUCK!
:coffee: Bubbles and Sisters

Reactions: Bubbles and Sisters

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Game looks really good. Only complaint would be for a "muscle mommy" Emmas a bit thin isnt she? Her hips and shoulders are just of a normal girl. Really like the rest of the desgins though

Reactions: burke5

burke5

Jan 16, 2021
Game looks really good. Only complaint would be for a "muscle mommy" Emmas a bit thin isnt she? Her hips and shoulders are just of a normal girl. Really like the rest of the desgins though
Maybe Emma could go on a muscle growth journey. That way you could still use the previous artwork and dialogue at the beginning and Emma can become more of a muscle mommy

Nov 25, 2023
Emma is the one with the least sprites atm and the first pic was before we wanted her with more muscles, is this muscles enough you guys think?

We planned a muscle journey in the future for her but it won't be in the demo
emma bath.png
(she will have a tit growth journey in the demo btw)

Reactions: holas199 and burke5

burke5

Jan 16, 2021
Nice, looks great! Would still like to see her work out hard and show a little bit of muscle growth though :p

Monke Cooke

Feb 8, 2024
Your style looks amazing and that alone makes me very interested in your game. Your pose work is also great, loving the samples you've given so far.

Regarding Emma, as an absolute simp for muscle mommies, I'm gonna have to agree that she's a bit too lean to be considered one, even in the other drawing of her that you posted. The muscle growth the other commenter suggested is an interesting angle you could go with her, but could alienate future fans of her base design if they're not into muscular girls (although I personally really like the idea).
You could keep her physique the way it is now, if that's what you want for her character. It looks great just like the other characters, but I would avoid calling her muscle mommy in that case, call her fit or athletic instead.

If you want to have muscle mommies tho (either Emma or a future character) I'd suggest giving her an overall stronger build. Don't be afraid to give her big and/or very defined arms/delts, people who are into muscle mommies usually like that as far as I'm aware. Look at some real life muscular girls for reference, some of them have massive muscles and still look very feminine/cute, it's more about the face and overall character design imo.
Also, a personal take, if it's welcome: Forearms are criminally underrated. Strong/defined forearms look absolutely stunning.

A few examples you could look into are: , , , and .

Nov 25, 2023
Hmm, I think you're right about alienating the players that like Emma, and she's gonna have a tit growth journey already. I think it'll be better to add a new character with the complete muscle mommy look. It will fit in with the planned Emma story too as you're helping her get back to olympic weigh lifting. The IG pages REALLY helps thanks!

Reactions: Monke Cooke

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
The art style is absolutely gorgeous, makes me wanna try it only because of it. I have question, do you plan to add some ambience/ backround sounds? Like for example bathouse, distance water splashing, people chatting, birds chirping etc. Feels like its could help enhance the atmosphere. Looks really promising though, wish you guys best of luck with this one.

Nov 25, 2023
The art style is absolutely gorgeous, makes me wanna try it only because of it. I have question, do you plan to add some ambience/ backround sounds? Like for example bathouse, distance water splashing, people chatting, birds chirping etc. Feels like its could help enhance the atmosphere. Looks really promising though, wish you guys best of luck with this one.
Thanks a lot!
We do have many different background songs depending on where you are in the bath house. The theme I've looked to create is warm, calm and with no drums

I've looked into pure ambience but only found it fitting in certain spots because music-only sounds better (get's less annoying if you're gonna play for a long time). There are some spots with only bird songs, creepy barn with rusty pipes, elevator with music. I'll definately keep looking for more ambience in these less visited spots!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SweatyDevil

Lord Executor

Nov 16, 2018
As someone who just recently started drawing in an attempt to finally build a KN that has been sitting in my head, I absolutely love the art (especially the expressions).

Keep it at!