Brother schoolgirl

D

Deleted member 42

Does anyone have a walkthrough for this game? this is seriously confusing as fuck lol
Not sure what should i do, All i got is a blowjob from mom when i wait for her after she takes a bath, doing same thing over and over but can't seem to unlock other scenes
some guide would be helpful

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
What do you need help with?

Here's a mini guide:

Steal the Items from the store (Mini camera and the bug) by hiding in the closet between 12:00 and 13:00. Or you can easily go into one of the document files in the install folder and change the prices to 1 dollar.

Buy the iphone from this guy who's one of the locations in the main street.

Use the iphone to expand conversations with your sister, mother etc. Try to catch her when she's getting ready for work (this will prompt a quest for you to buy lotion which opens an entirely new picture sequence), when she's cleaning the living room (on the weekends) etc.

If you need anymore help just ask

Reactions: muttdoggy

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Ohhh.. so that's what''s going on... I don't have the phone. Thanks!

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
What exactly does the phone do and how do I use it to expand conversation

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
What exactly does the phone do and how do I use it to expand conversation
Phone - Let's you expand conversations/actions
Minicamera - Allows you to look inside locked doors
Bug - Allows you to see stats and clear excitement
Cigarrettes - Give them to Anya when she's sitting on the window sil at 1:00am
Camera - Allows photoshoots

Reactions: Cirro84
D

Deleted member 42

I've got all of them phone,camera,bug etc... Finished the mom quest for buying lotion and now all im getting is a blowjob when she goes to work and another one if i wait on her room after she finishes bathing, I wanna know is there any other scene? I Think i still haven't unlocked those scenes located in mom's folder from the game directory.
P.s i can't seem to know how to use minicamera or bug :/ rip

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
I've got all of them phone,camera,bug etc... Finished the mom quest for buying lotion and now all im getting is a blowjob when she goes to work and another one if i wait on her room after she finishes bathing, I wanna know is there any other scene? I Think i still haven't unlocked those scenes located in mom's folder from the game directory.
P.s i can't seem to know how to use minicamera or bug :/ rip
Wait in the sitting room from 15:00-17:00 (can't remember which) and you will see her in there. Speak to her and you can give her a footrub throughout the week and you can get a blowjob on the couch if you speak to her at that time during the weekend (when she's cleaning the floor).

Also on the weekend, peak into the sisters bed room now and again because if you catch her cleaning their room you can sneak in and get a scene with her. Use the minicam to peak in through locked doors.

D

Deleted member 42

Wait in the sitting room from 15:00-17:00 (can't remember which) and you will see her in there. Speak to her and you can give her a footrub throughout the week and you can get a blowjob on the couch if you speak to her at that time during the weekend (when she's cleaning the floor)..
I did this and all im getting is compliments, she shows her breasts and if i tell her to remove her panties or something dunno what it was she then says something like nah and gets kinda angry i think. Did the footrub too and she just tell me it's great lol nothing else

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
I did this and all im getting is compliments, she shows her breasts and if i tell her to remove her panties or something dunno what it was she then says something like nah and gets kinda angry i think. Did the footrub too and she just tell me it's great lol nothing else
You need to get her friendship up to 20 or 25 to get a blowjob on the couch. You get +1 friendship point everytime you get a blowjob from her in the bath.

D

Deleted member 42

You need to get her friendship up to 20 or 25 to get a blowjob on the couch. You get +1 friendship point everytime you get a blowjob from her in the bath.
Yeah got one in the couch and in the bath, can't do the one in the bath anymore though but thanks

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
How about raising the sisters stats? in the translated version she is called sveta, and I cant seem to find a way to raise her stats. One of the sisters I can peek on her room and catch her masturbating but the other just keeps stacking stats and never does anything that let's me raise her stats :/

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Look at the top right hand pane.. it says Translate. Click on it and Select English. It will automatically translate it.