1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Zabimuee

Oct 24, 2018
Boring gameplay, when you manage to seduce a customer they go to the bedroom and even then you cannot see what the hell there doing inside the room, for all I know they can be playing poker or something

Girls can be unlocked via points
Girls auto skills are unlocked via points too
Just use cheat engine, but even then you just be wasting time looking for those variables then why waste time when you can actually use that time to find a better game.(I hope I know that soo that I can save my time)

I guess all of the sex scenes are already on the gallery of this thread

Story? what story, just start the game choose next session and just mindlessly click away.

It's. Just. Boring.
If you like this kind of game then good for you. But for me nope, you know those flash game that were on facebook before? Yeah I got that kind of vibes in this game.

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
This is literally worse than (Furry) Hitler. Download if you're completely fucking desperate.

Flutzyy

Aug 18, 2021
why does this game look so scary, does anyone else get the feeling that this might be a horror game instead? :WaitWhat:

Lewdexion

Jul 18, 2021
One page and completed? Not even bothering
Yeah, if a game here is marked as complete and it's a new thread, then it's either a game made by a competent development studio who didn't do early access, or it's made by a studio that pumps out a game like every month on Steam with minimal effort and zero value. In this case it's the latter.

factyma666

Mar 28, 2019
Can you even imagine paying TEN DOLLARS for this on steam??

But can you even even even imagine paying for it, playing it and then giving it a positive review????

83% positive right now wtf LOL

LovelyNecrodus

Jan 28, 2021
tell me what are the upgrades doing? i cant see what's different, and this must be 2 years old now i can recall correctly.
noneless it's a fun setup promising.It should be polished more. the move time is so frikkin long ur lucky ifeach girl got a guy..
I thougt maybe with the upgrade they just do it in the club or something cutting the walking time or something..

Blither

Sep 3, 2018
Can you even imagine paying TEN DOLLARS for this on steam??

But can you even even even imagine paying for it, playing it and then giving it a positive review????

83% positive right now wtf LOL
My brother in christ that's the scam. You just pay all your friends and family to review the game positively and then conformation bias takes care of the rest. EASY!

Reactions: factyma666

reinman2001

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2019
full save or cheat ?
A month late, but I just played it. Pretty much a waste of time, but here are the CheatTables for Cheat Engine. I didn't waste time doing a clickable one for this game. I don't feel it's worth the extra time, but just change the value manually to what you want. I did name them, so you know what they are.

Edit. Added a "save". Just has money and gallery unlocked. Not much more to do, other than buy the extra girls if wanted.

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes