Flash Abandoned Brothel Empire [v2.9] [Orochy]

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
This is pretty much a shittier version of a JP game that was mentioned called My Slave Brothel everything is the same rooms star system ect only difference is My Slave Brothel has WAY more content and depth where as this game has barely any depth and not even a quarter of the content plus the art work is lack luster to garbo tier with some of it looking like it was done in MS Paint -_-

Bottom line this game is for a brothel game 2/10 would have given it a 3 if it had more originality and not legit copy paste of My Slave Brothel I feel like the only reason why this game isn't EXACTLY like My Slave Brothel is due to the limitations for the developers skills if they had it they would have made a legit carbon copy of My Slave Brothel only adding in their own crude art assets.

Reactions: ShamanLab

Chikimaro

We love to see you Smile....
Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Hello,

i played the game but i found that it was a little boring to pay the 20.000 coins dept in 10 days, so i edited the script and added 20k coins at the beginning of the game, if you think its boring to collect the money, download my edited version here

WolfGod's

Sep 6, 2017
This is pretty much a shittier version of a JP game that was mentioned called My Slave Brothel everything is the same rooms star system ect only difference is My Slave Brothel has WAY more content and depth where as this game has barely any depth and not even a quarter of the content plus the art work is lack luster to garbo tier with some of it looking like it was done in MS Paint -_-

Bottom line this game is for a brothel game 2/10 would have given it a 3 if it had more originality and not legit copy paste of My Slave Brothel I feel like the only reason why this game isn't EXACTLY like My Slave Brothel is due to the limitations for the developers skills if they had it they would have made a legit carbon copy of My Slave Brothel only adding in their own crude art assets.
I don't agree with you, Brothel Empire may have been based on other games but it has more content, did you ever play the new version? Did you see that the game has new maps and worlds?

Before coming to talk shit on the internet, learn to know the games better.

His comment was totally aggressive and unnecessary.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I don't agree with you, Brothel Empire may have been based on other games but it has more content, did you ever play the new version? Did you see that the game has new maps and worlds?

Before coming to talk shit on the internet, learn to know the games better.

His comment was totally aggressive and unnecessary.
You have your opinion and I have mine that is why it's called... Wait for it.... A opinion!

As far as me being aggressive I am sorry I don't sugar coat things and am a straight shooter? I guess? So before coming to cry on the internet about people being big ol meanie heads maybe learn what A. Opinions are... and B. What actual aggression is..

I am being nice since you are new normally I would have just flamed the shit out of you but I am not gonna give mutt any extra work.

WolfGod's

Sep 6, 2017
You have your opinion and I have mine that is why it's called... Wait for it.... A opinion!

As far as me being aggressive I am sorry I don't sugar coat things and am a straight shooter? I guess? So before coming to cry on the internet about people being big ol meanie heads maybe learn what A. Opinions are... and B. What actual aggression is..

I am being nice since you are new normally I would have just flamed the shit out of you but I am not gonna give mutt any extra work.
I know how to value the work of others, I know how long it takes and it's a lot of work to create a game for some idiot on the internet to talk a lot of shit and criticize like a disgusted girl, Opinion is one thing, demeaning someone's work another.

if you don't like it do it better!
Kisses young lady!

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I know how to value the work of others, I know how long it takes and it's a lot of work to create a game for some idiot on the internet to talk a lot of shit and criticize like a disgusted girl, Opinion is one thing, demeaning someone's work another.

if you don't like it do it better!
Kisses young lady!
Hmmm must be REALLY hard to not even come up with even original designs for rooms...

Lets take a look
My Slave Brothel

tumblr_inline_oa42zrjIBU1u6u625_1280.png

Brothel Empire
122661_upload_2018-6-11_14-35-16.png

So not even half the rooms you could build in My Slave Brothel are able to be built in Brothel Empire but ya know as you said you can explore a map so it's way more content! I guess ya got me on that one -_- lets move on... Hmmm... Those rooms sure look familiar in brothel empire almost like if they were a carbon copy and traced except they made one animation type for each room were My Slave Brothel had multiple but again Brothel Empire you can walk around the map so it has more content and depth because of that right? Huh that is neat you can build things underground but uhhh you can't in brothel empire... They have a perk and upgrade system in My Slave Brothel to advance your brothel and make more money... They have upgrade stats for you in Brothel Empire that doesn't really help your brothel much instead they inserted a dating sim system into the game fine w/e that is cool I guess nothing that hasn't been done before Sim Bro did it so did Jack o Nine and Whore Master....

So here is the deal I can shit on it because what I have said is facts you need to accept that fact this game isn't that good while it's fine for what it is there is better options out there yet you keep sperging out on me saying I am an asshole and internet tough guy for laying out facts this game is low effort and honestly nothing original has been put into this game anything in this game has been done before in the Brothel Sim genre but unlike the systems and content of games before.. This game does not improve on ANY of those factors nothing done in this game has improved the genre nothing in this game is fantastic with so many options out there this game falls short of 95% of them.. This is just the way it is I am sorry if this dev is your friend or whatever but you have not given me any counter points you have stated "but the game has a map! and worlds!" So does many many other brothel games that does not make this game special... The art isn't that great the game is buggy VERY buggy but I have let that slide till now I mean I am not sure what else I can really says at this point... If you keep coming at me I guess that is your fault? But I have said my opinion and laid out my facts I got nothing left to say.

Last edited:

WolfGod's

Sep 6, 2017
Hmmm must be REALLY hard to not even come up with even original designs for rooms...

Lets take a look
My Slave Brothel

View attachment 534075

Brothel Empire
View attachment 534076

So not even half the rooms you could build in My Slave Brothel are able to be built in Brothel Empire but ya know as you said you can explore a map so it's way more content! I guess ya got me on that one -_- lets move on... Hmmm... Those rooms sure look familiar in brothel empire almost like if they were a carbon copy and traced except they made one animation type for each room were My Slave Brothel had multiple but again Brothel Empire you can walk around the map so it has more content and depth because of that right? Huh that is neat you can build things underground but uhhh you can't in brothel empire... They have a perk and upgrade system in My Slave Brothel to advance your brothel and make more money... They have upgrade stats for you in Brothel Empire that doesn't really help your brothel much instead they inserted a dating sim system into the game fine w/e that is cool I guess nothing that hasn't been done before Sim Bro did it so did Jack o Nine and Whore Master....

So here is the deal I can shit on it because what I have said is facts you need to accept that fact this game isn't that good while it's fine for what it is there is better options out there yet you keep sperging out on me saying I am an asshole and internet tough guy for laying out facts this game is low effort and honestly nothing original has been put into this game anything in this game has been done before in the Brothel Sim genre but unlike the systems and content of games before.. This game does not improve on ANY of those factors nothing done in this game has improved the genre nothing in this game is fantastic with so many options out there this game falls short of 95% of them.. This is just the way it is I am sorry if this dev is your friend or whatever but you have not given me any counter points you have stated "but the game has a map! and worlds!" So does many many other brothel games that does not make this game special... The art isn't that great the game is buggy VERY buggy but I have let that slide till now I mean I am not sure what else I can really says at this point... If you keep coming at me I guess that is your fault? But I have said my opinion and laid out my facts I got nothing left to say.

Now you were a completely analytical and understanding person without denigrating the work of others, now I can agree with you except the "copy" part

I don't think it's a copy, it may have been based on that game, because think about it, how would it be another way to make the animations of the rooms if not so? Rooms to play ping pong? I think not, it would have to be rooms for blowjob, sex and glory hole, They are two interesting games in my opinion, similar but not the same, do not copy

See you!

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Now you were a completely analytical and understanding person without denigrating the work of others, now I can agree with you except the "copy" part

I don't think it's a copy, it may have been based on that game, because think about it, how would it be another way to make the animations of the rooms if not so? Rooms to play ping pong? I think not, it would have to be rooms for blowjob, sex and glory hole, They are two interesting games in my opinion, similar but not the same, do not copy

See you!
Ok so instead of carbon copying the rooms he could have done it differently varied it up with a different style/animations but he didn't he ripped it from My Slave Brothel and called it a day it's just lazy my dude he could have done a lot different he didn't he instead did a lot of copy paste from My Slave Brothel and called it a day.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
This could MAYBE work as an idle style game. It nearly is, already.
Animations are just not sexy enough to fap.
3/10

Dec 30, 2019

Where can we find this "My Slave Brothel" game at ?