Others Abandoned Brothel City [v1.6] [Darot Games]

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

bettakarr

May 10, 2017
Who are stronger: Guard or Huntress?
Guard has higher win rate, but Huntress has Alert Howling. Does that make Huntress stronger?

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Huntress ensures that others will rally to the defence and allows the other guards to actually be used for sex. You want/need both.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Huntress ensures that others will rally to the defence and allows the other guards to actually be used for sex. You want/need both.
Huntress is better served as hunter (meat production) while guard does actual guard duty...
Amazones are still the best as medium sized combat group, since you need temples for Valkyries (I had 4 temples with 4 city expansions)

BIGJOB37

Feb 15, 2018
I want to eliminate influence-area, but i can't,. So, Can Anyone make "influence area-free" version?

Gruby4D

May 20, 2017
i dont understand it can u explain it a little bit more detail pls
It's for cheat engine, there is more of this in the post, use the search. If you don't understand how to use cheat engine, you should find a bunch of tutorials online, maybe even on f95. My post is old and I haven't played this game since then, so no idea if it still works.

If you search for this memory address of type double you should(on the version I had anyway) be able to edit reputation to any value.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It's for cheat engine, there is more of this in the post, use the search. If you don't understand how to use cheat engine, you should find a bunch of tutorials online, maybe even on f95. My post is old and I haven't played this game since then, so no idea if it still works.

If you search for this memory address of type double you should(on the version I had anyway) be able to edit reputation to any value.
Not that it is truely neccesary with the latest build... game dificulty got a mayor overhaul... it's quiet easy to buy up to 4 city expansion after 4-5h gameplay...
honestly it got rather boreing at that point 1 Bil+ in cash and each minute you earned enough to get the next expansion and plaster it with bath houses, alcohol production, Shaman, Guard Towers and an occassional temple and Hotel.
The last build I played before in comparison was hell... you had to be skilled AND lucky to even survive the construction of the first hotel

Gonzo

Jul 21, 2017
The trainer doesn't work and for using well Cheat Engine I need pretty much time. It's not like I have several hours to learn with lots of tutorials. Worst of all is that most of them Will be very confusing

It would be very very fine if somebody uploads a new trainer. One that works, please.

Please, I think that I'm not the only one interested

Gonzo

Jul 21, 2017
Well, since noone paid attention to my last comment I downloaded the v.103 with his trainer.
But you must know that I didn't like how you ignore me. I wasn't asking too much, just a new trainer. Now I have to play with worse graphics and without all the improvements that the latest update brought.

Thank you for nothing​

cyphercrus

Apr 3, 2017
although egyamr posted all the addresses already, I'll just upload an updated version of the trainer I had compiled. (Need Cheat Engine in order to use it)

Btw, is anyone else getting an access violation error during the campaign, when you are supposed to go from the second city back to the first? (might've been the trainer that caused the issue)

Last edited:

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
I have a Problem i have Cheat Egine and the Brothel City trainer but no matter if i press the "Numpad number 1-6" it dont work in the game and with Cheat egine works it not too so help?

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I have a Problem i have Cheat Egine and the Brothel City trainer but no matter if i press the "Numpad number 1-6" it dont work in the game and with Cheat egine works it not too so help?
I think the problem with the trainer is that its outdated and needs to be made compatible with the newest version of the game. :unsure:

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
My bad I meant that it might be the cheat engine that need an update or something. :oops:
My cheat engine is on the newest Update so idk why it dont works may someone can give me a guide how to use the "Brothel City trainer" in cheat engine?

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes