May 31, 2018
Brooooo, this hits on so many things I love seeing! I hate NTR, but really like when it's in there as something avoidable, makes the player's successes more meaningful. Absolutely adore the biting from Lilly, as well as the strength on anthros, it leverages the primal appeal of furry stuff. Also appreciate the spectrum of dominance and how you can go from maledom to pure cuck, with the whole range in-between accounted for. Seems like a gigantic project because of that, so I wish you luck!

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
seems interesting if only for the fact it's one of the few Furry games where it's not gay only and sharing/ntr is avoidable.

i'll try it soon.

Yzmael

Oct 13, 2017
Furry game without a gay tag and decent art? Impossible.

Jokes apart, very promising game here. Kind of wondering just how many choices there will be and how many routes they will account for. It already seems to have a lot of open routes just from this demo.

Reactions: Wistala

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Patreon has some really crappy policies and not only restricts content, but their taxation of benefits is shady as hell too. It's a grey area but honestly with the taxes they are applying, it really should be illegal. So I don't like patreon, both from the fact they censor content creativity and can just remove it on a whim to their payment practices.

Subscribstar is more of a pain in the ass to get set up, it can be a bit of a headache if I'm honest. However, they won't restrict your content and I don't have to deal with the stupid taxes that patreon is doing.
After doing some research I have gone ahead and created a SubscribeStar, on the off chance patreon decides to nuke my page one day. The link has been added to the developer section on this thread, though it is still under review for now!

Reactions: Sorreah

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
I havent played yet, and I probably wont till there are a few more updates and a decent amount of content but my main question would be what are your plans for the toggles, do the toggles skip the scenes or the routes because those are 2 very different things
The toggles will act differently for certain content! For example: toggling off NTR will make it so that the NTR route for the game simply can not trigger! However there are some instances where content that people might want to avoid is a single scene without it's own route, in this case the game will either skip to a game over, or the choice to engage in the action will simply not be available. It is my plan to have content toggles in the main menu at some point but for the time being they are all baked into the game choices, and will vary how they function from scene to scene.

So when the female mc gets implemented will you be able to pursue Lilly with her.
Yes! Eventually the game will contain lesbian, and gay content as well (both of which are also avoidable)! However, not every character swings both ways, so some NPC's will only be available to a certain gender of MC.

how often do you plan the updates to go out?
Updates will be releasing every month! The next update from now might be a small one as character sprites take time, and there are a lot of them to be made before the introduction is concluded! Once all of those are made, regular updates with good amounts of new content will be coming out every month!

Damnboio

Feb 4, 2020
Updates will be releasing every month! The next update from now might be a small one as character sprites take time, and there are a lot of them to be made before the introduction is concluded! Once all of those are made, regular updates with good amounts of new content will be coming out every month!
Are there going to be character sprite animations for sex scenes or will they be done as cgs only?

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Are there going to be character sprite animations for sex scenes or will they be done as cgs only?
While I would love to have the sex scenes animated I simply do not have the budget for that at the moment! Eventually I would like to have the game fully voiced, and music added, but at the moment the art for the game is all I can really afford.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
This was like only the second game I know of w furry and not homosexual. lol

Was enjoyable, thank you.

Cheers

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
I mean the busty pink cat is for sure a staple of any furry game, and I'm certainly not complaining! :love:
There's can always be more, Claire was a bit too much on the sub side for me. She's one of the only Female NPC's who won't use Strap-on /Dildos or Chastity cages on the player even if you put them in her inventory.

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
There's can always be more, Claire was a bit too much on the sub side for me. She's one of the only Female NPC's who won't use Strap-on /Dildos or Chastity cages on the player even if you put them in her inventory.
Huh, Ive never heard of this game before, now I'm thinking I'll have to check it out!

4.80 star(s) 33 Votes