Lida_Chrinsta

Oct 3, 2023
I was uploading fixes rn, thanks~
"Evan" being capitalized is really common, is an error generated by Google Translate, these errors are only on English. Every build I search for this but there is always some dialogue with this issue... thanks
Ah this being a Google Translate issue makes sense. Google Translate isn't 100% reliable but is a very useful tool. I was just wanting to make sure that you had seen it. You're very welcome and I look forward to seeing this game's full release!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Studio 781

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
there defiantly a few errors ( all so far i have been able to ignore without issue) and spelling mistakes one mistake was during the time you actuly bring ange home from collage to your house

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
there defiantly a few errors ( all so far i have been able to ignore without issue) and spelling mistakes one mistake was during the time you actuly bring ange home from collage to your house
I'm working on it, I have receive more screen-caps about some errors and I'm fixing them right now.
About the misspealing, the game is on Spanish originally, so, that is Google translate, our editor hasn't been available lately, that is why the ending has misspealings (Also, all the erotic content).

Before the next build I'm going to fix the errors that I receive, the misspealings will be fixed in a bigger patch dedicated to the translation, although, I would be able to fix the miss-gendering in the next patch.

Please, any error just send me an screen-cap, my internet is painfully slow and uploading the game takes me two hours or so, this time I will wait to acumulate a bunch of fixes in one patch.

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
I'm working on it, I have receive more screen-caps about some errors and I'm fixing them right now.
About the misspealing, the game is on Spanish originally, so, that is Google translate, our editor hasn't been available lately, that is why the ending has misspealings (Also, all the erotic content).

Before the next build I'm going to fix the errors that I receive, the misspealings will be fixed in a bigger patch dedicated to the translation, although, I would be able to fix the miss-gendering in the next patch.

Please, any error just send me an screen-cap, my internet is painfully slow and uploading the game takes me two hours or so, this time I will wait to acumulate a bunch of fixes in one patch.
ah all good and intresting didnt know it was orginaaly in spanish

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Will there be a release to have the game in color?
We discuss this a couple of months ago and we conclude that it will remain as black and white, the same with the sequel. Although it was b&w due to people leaving the development, we think it has become an staple of the game.

The third project which is in early development but we haven't say anything about it, it will be in full color~

Reactions: hofom77573

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020

653834586352.png
In summary.
v1.0:
  • Oral (sex) and more dialogues
  • Sleep over
  • Minor events and random encounters
  • More romantic events
Post-launch expansion:
  • More seggs
  • Dating
  • Unique events
For more details, check the Patreon post~
Also, the game has been updated to v0.9.9.0.10, , this update ended up being an overhaul for the GUI.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BrokenAndLoved-0.9.9.0.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
432583458345763456345734563456.png
New update available only for and on sale at .

This is mostly an overhaul on erotic dialogue, now there are way more dynamic dialogues taking in account decisions and actions performed through the game. There is more to be deliver, but most of the content is already in this update.

From now on builds wouldn't be share to the public, however we aren't against people sharing it, we just ask for some time before you do so which will be the best for everyone including people who wants to try the update for free due to the additions that we will added in the next weeks.

Last edited:

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020

Aria & Aran - beta design cover clothes.png
Beta design of the twins Aria and Aran, the romantic interests of the sequel~
This post also includes extra artwork with the characters in different poses, I hope you guys and gals like it, this design is close to the final one, it will give you a good idea about their appearance and also a glance of their personalities and backgrounds (Version with underwear + pasties for ).

Arabesque

Feb 24, 2021
Purchased on Itch after the anal-only dialogue update, great stuff. Genuine feels as well.

Seeing a few errors in the latest 0.9.9.1.0 .apk build from Itch though:
  • Some untranslated lines here and there in the English version,
  • What appears to lines mixed up between male Rei and female in the post-sex aftercare dialogue (which is fantastic to portray, good stuff devs) - frequent references to male Rei using a dildo or male Rei commenting on their ass being sore.
Great work otherwise though!

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Purchased on Itch after the anal-only dialogue update, great stuff. Genuine feels as well.

Seeing a few errors in the latest 0.9.9.1.0 .apk build from Itch though:
  • Some untranslated lines here and there in the English version,
  • What appears to lines mixed up between male Rei and female in the post-sex aftercare dialogue (which is fantastic to portray, good stuff devs) - frequent references to male Rei using a dildo or male Rei commenting on their ass being sore.
Great work otherwise though!
Noted, because these are not like game breaking bugs, we don't fix it intermediately, but it will be fixed for the next update which I feel it will be mostly bug fixes and another demo, less than a week I hope.

Thanks for purchasing our game, we really appreciate it <3

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes