group sex - none
handjob - yes
masturbation - no
oral sex - no
stripping - eee ... sort of
teasing - you might say
voyeurism - oh yes
So many promises, so little content.

It's a story about a supposedly grown-up man (no face) who allegedly bought a house from a friend. I don't know what he paid for, the property is worthless because everyone goes in there and does what they want. Ex-wife, her friends, neighbors. A real free roam house.
Speaking of the MC - he has the mentality of a 12-14 year old boy, and of course a large penis (albeit not horse size to be fair).
Thats all folks!

screenshot0001.png
Light gray background, dark gray text, small characters.

DeltishAstra

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2020
Tags:
creampie - no
group sex - none
handjob - yes
masturbation - no
oral sex - no
stripping - eee ... sort of
teasing - you might say
voyeurism - oh yes
So many promises, so little content.

It's a story about a supposedly grown-up man (no face) who allegedly bought a house from a friend. I don't know what he paid for, the property is worthless because everyone goes in there and does what they want. Ex-wife, her friends, neighbors. A real free roam house.
Speaking of the MC - he has the mentality of a 12-14 year old boy, and of course a large penis (albeit not horse size to be fair).
Thats all folks!

View attachment 2709932
Light gray background, dark gray text, small characters.
I've fixed the tags. True - should not use tags which are not applicable for Chapter 1. I will play with font/background to make it easier to read.

Pmaria

Mar 30, 2022
nice start but please make sure that all girls don;t look exactly the same down the road

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
The overview of the game didn't excite me very much. By the way what will be the intended tags?
Will there be incest?

DeltishAstra

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2020
THIS
while spreading corners of her mouth with fingers or choking her

:giggle:

EDIT:
I played it finally and i got to say
MC really has to grow a pair!

And what the hell was that ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey, might have been clicking so fast that you've skipped the video. I will prevent that in the coming patched version.

Reactions: Rasturac

Calz

Mar 12, 2022
DeltishAstra I apologize for being quick to judge the font issues, it appears to be fine on PC but on android the overlay for the text box is black and the font is also black so it was unreadable. I'm guessing it was a mistake by whoever ported it?

DeltishAstra

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2020
DeltishAstra I apologize for being quick to judge the font issues, it appears to be fine on PC but on android the overlay for the text box is black and the font is also black so it was unreadable. I'm guessing it was a mistake by whoever ported it?
Yeah, neither was font/textbox perfect in PC version. I'll look into the issue in Android version.

Apr 21, 2019
yo dev is the mc will be the only one sexually involved with any of the li ?
will there be any girl on girl scene ? ntr/sharing ?
if there will it be avoidable ?
thanks

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Hey, mc is not going to be the only one involved. GoG - yes. Would you rather have it avoidable or not? Haven't thought of it yet to be honest.
So no other males will touch the LIs? (LOVE INTEREST?) Or will it be other males involved?

Will your game have NTR/SHARING content?

Or were you just referring to GOG ? And me personally would love if it was optional aka avoidable since I am not a fan of just lesbian scenes.

DeltishAstra

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2020
Yep, so... Story-wise some themes are not meant to be avoidable. Just like in real life I don't want mc to have a full control. I don't want to reveal to much at this point. In the first chapter story is quite linear. That's because I wanted to introduce all the characters. Set the stage. I plan more parallel paths in next chapters. Yes - both gog and some of ntr are planned. Cannot yet comment on who is to be involved and to what extent would that be avoidable. Still - I am super curious to know what audience suggests to have/not have.