munjeni007

Feb 24, 2022
Hi all, I have two things missing and I just can't pinpoint them.

For Alex, I am missing one scene:
1709542971194.png

And I am missing one Random acquaintances:
1709543019195.png

Waskare

Aug 21, 2020
From
BP099.jpg View attachment 1709765731841.webp

Bright Past 0.99.0 (announcement)

Display of cum on Alex's face and chest.

• Now this will be displayed during dialogues. I had to remake more than 1000 images in different clothes and with different emotions.
  • The liquid can also be seen on Alex in some scenes.
  • The reactions of some NPCs have also been added. Some will express disdain, some will express interest, some will express excitement. This option is not yet implemented for all NPCs and not for all possible situations.
  • In toilets and bathrooms, Alex can wash away everything “extra.” Also, 2 new toilets were added from Pearl Beach and in the Red Quarter.
Several situations have been added that this "special" appearance can trigger:
  • Jane will be very excited by what she sees
  • A bandit with a baseball bat will be afraid to touch the “marked” girl.
  • One of the cafe clients will offer Alex to earn extra money.
  • A trip on the subway will provoke comments from others.
  • Margie will get inspired while jogging and want to try it too (if you paired her with Fred)
  • When searching for Kian, a new item will appear in the dialogue with the administrator.
Others:
  • The locker room in the gym has been updated. A coffee machine and a little secret have been added. You can also meet Barbara changing clothes.
  • A scene of changing clothes in the gym was also added.
  • An emergency game repair button has appeared if your interface disappears. Should only be used in emergency cases!
  • Amanda will sometimes smoke outside the cafe while working. Alex can join her (and get a free cigarette).
  • The store now has chips to quickly satisfy hunger in addition to cookies.
  • The game menu has been fixed, namely the page switching buttons. Now they are more convenient, and the page with quick saves has been removed.
  • The beginning of the line with Ruby has been slightly changed. For older saves, progress will be set back due to several bug complaints.
  • The book reading system in the library has been updated. Reading progress for old saves will be reset, but your rhetoric will not decrease.
  • 2 new bonus cards
  • 1 new achievement
  • Alex's "night" jacket has become more revealing, and her pajamas have become more transparent.
  • Some scenes were redone to take into account the new type of jacket.
  • Several new dialogues with Barbara
  • 1 new image when working in a cafe
  • Old images of Alex and Penny in the shower have been remade.
  • Several new scenes have been added to the gallery.
  • Updated scene with the "doll" in the red quarter.
  • Correction of some old scenes, dialogues, interface and balance issues.
Release for $10+ patrons - Tomorrow
Release for $5 patrons - 28.02
Release for $2 patrons - 4.03

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Bright Past [v0.99.0] [Kosmos Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Real Trampas

Jan 21, 2024
what is the point of making such a nice game with this renders and not being a male protagonist game? :unsure:

i mean, if you are a girl... maybe you enjoy this kind of game where you are your own self inserted slut in the game where you fuck guys as "yourself" inside the game...

but if you are a guy...it's really gay if you think about it... so... keeping in mind that this forums and games will be played by a majority of men over women...i think it's unfortunate to not have a MC male like in other good VN's...aaahhh...if i didn t feel so fucking homo playing as a girl i would enjoy this game... :cautious::rolleyes:

Sep 6, 2021
what is the point of making such a nice game with this renders and not being a male protagonist game? :unsure:

i mean, if you are a girl... maybe you enjoy this kind of game where you are your own self inserted slut in the game where you fuck guys as "yourself" inside the game...

but if you are a guy...it's really gay if you think about it... so... keeping in mind that this forums and games will be played by a majority of men over women...i think it's unfortunate to not have a MC male like in other good VN's...aaahhh...if i didn t feel so fucking homo playing as a girl i would enjoy this game... :cautious::rolleyes:
youll forget all those issues you have once you figure out have to replay the game when it goes from 0.99.0 to 0.99.0.0.0.1.. all the way to 1.0 :LOL:

Reactions: Real Trampas
Jul 23, 2018
I tried it and seems to work ok. But can't find none of the "updates", the new toilets and so.
Interesting, wonder if the mod locks out the new content to keep everything working properly. That'd be neat if the alternative is a potentially broken save. I had having to restart games every update.

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020

Then don't play.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BrightPast-0.99.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017

Dude its more gay to watch a guy fucking a girl then a girl fucking a girl.

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes