Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Okay. Guys, I need a hint - is there any way to get rid of craving for smoking for Alex? Or it is an unchangeably valuable?
Yes there is.

Cold Turkey.

Just stop smoking and Alex complains I believe 3 times over the span of a month or so that she needs a smoke. In the latter stages accompanied by a depression.
Luckily there are meds available in the pharmacy on rose street that "take the edge of them" and Alex can work.

hichy13

Feb 2, 2020
Is there anyone who can help me?

1. I think I've cleared everything but these in this version. How can I get it?
->Cards(10 of diamonds, Ace of clubs), The 3rd achievement

2. What events are there when Alex is pregnant? Just abortion?

Last edited:

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Yes there is.

Cold Turkey.

Just stop smoking and Alex complains I believe 3 times over the span of a month or so that she needs a smoke. In the latter stages accompanied by a depression.
Luckily there are meds available in the pharmacy on rose street that "take the edge of them" and Alex can work.
I remember someone saying that she spontaneously lit a cigarette after a performance and that he had to redo the whole rehab. To avoid that I had her smoke all her remaining cigarettes before I started the process.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I remember someone saying that she spontaneously lit a cigarette after a performance and that he had to redo the whole rehab. To avoid that I had her smoke all her remaining cigarettes before I started the process.
Yes and No.

If Alex is completely free from smoking she denies the cigarette.
If Alex is in the process of quitting to smoke she accepts the cigarette and THEN it resets her progress.

Reactions: Udayana
Sep 15, 2019
Copied from the

Err .. You need to build the studio room. You first need to find the basement, have it cleaned and transformed into a shelter, "find a use for the second room" which is the webcam studio
I've spent a fucking dozen of days, before I actually got a key from this stupid basement, jeez... getting this key was the only trouble I had to face in this questline...

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Haven't played this since 2022 and had to start a new game.
Maybe my memory is fuzzy but I seem to be missing things in this current play thru. (I'm at the "final stage of the game")
1) the girl at the dress shop.
I saw her being blackmailed but can't trigger the helping her event.
2) Bonnie. Saw her using the dildo in the bathroom but haven't been able to talk to her since. I know there's supposed to be a swimming scene but I have been unable to trigger it.
3) The girl on the freeway being whored out by her aunt. I remember from my old play thru they interact with the Mistress but I can't trigger it this tine around.
4) The rector at the university. I think he got replaced and Alex became a lecturer. (Could be a different game :p )

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
getting this error when i try to open inventory
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and this one when i open npc tab
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Old saves don't work.
In IIRC 0.96 or 0.95 the UI for these two portions of the UI were reworked and it allegedly was not possible to convert it over.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
strange its my 1st time playing maybe because of mod or something ?
The cheat mod linked here is done for version 0.92 or something like that.
Meaning horribly outdated and I don't know why it still is linked.

Plus it is totally unneeded as the game has a cheat menu itself for some versions now with the very same benefits that cheat mod has.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Does anyone have walkthrough for this game? Got a couple of quests that I have no clue how to progress.
Join the club of this being the biggest shit-show of a visual novel or whatever it's suppose to be. As with the gallery most likely the one I'm missing for Alex herself has to do with having sex with snake in which I and others have asked out before to those that have acquired the event to occur but aren't being to helpful on providing help for those that are struggling.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
So ...
By chance have you had the "street performance with snake that ended in the rain" and turned down the kiss, and at the next meeting turned down sex?

If yes, that's it.
Snake has left Jade city if that's the case. His portrait occasionally being shown at the rehearsal room actually is a visual bug.
Alex pussy was the only thing that could have held him there.
After a mass amount of updates that screwed with past saves I ended up doing a new game if you recall when this street performance occurs that'd be greatly helpful as I met Snake once with idiots, then again solo when attempting to sell Falsetto's music...like really of all the little bits in the game this one seems most tedious.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Does anyone have walkthrough for this game? Got a couple of quests that I have no clue how to progress.
No.

But I guess you could ask ...

Join the club of this being the biggest shit-show of a visual novel or whatever it's suppose to be. As with the gallery most likely the one I'm missing for Alex herself has to do with having sex with snake in which I and others have asked out before to those that have acquired the event to occur but aren't being to helpful on providing help for those that are struggling.
You MEET Snake early in the story.

You are able to FUCK Snake relatively late in the story.

Since meeting Snake a second time appears in the quest log it is relatively difficult to miss.
The only possible caveat is that this is a one time offer. You deny for whatever reason he is gone.

Since Snake fucks Alex three times ("Hi!" Fuck, Recurring Fuck, Double Penetration Party Fuck with Leo) I'm not so sure what gallery entry you mean.

And btw. the game is quite a way from being perfect, but even further from a "biggest shith-show of a visual novel".
There are games with worse renders and way worse story on this forum alone.
After a mass amount of updates that screwed with past saves I ended up doing a new game if you recall when this street performance occurs that'd be greatly helpful as I met Snake once with idiots, then again solo when attempting to sell Falsetto's music...like really of all the little bits in the game this one seems most tedious.
As said above this particular part of the story is relatively late in the game.
IIRC "after second concert" late.

And since you mentioned Falsettos music equipment you are far away from that point.

Reactions: Hermundurii

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
So the game play is basically finished and we're just waiting for the ending scenes?

This game really needs a walkthrough. As it is now, there's loose ends everywhere with characters and story arches that goes nowhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZenoMod

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
But I guess you could ask ...
I got 2 stuck quest, that I think i linked.
The first is "keep practicing with Falsetto"
The second is "Come to the studio at night"
No matter when I send Alex to Falsetto's studio in Pearl Beach is there anything to do. So how do I progress with those 2 quests?

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes