• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
The game is really cool, but I wonder what the points are for, because no matter our responses with the different women, we still end up making contacts with them anyway.

ccc66786

Sep 15, 2021
So as a newcomer to this game which phase do I download? D I need to download phase 1 and phase 2 or just phase 2? What is the patch for. I'm so confused. I don't want to miss anything.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
most probably partially proofread and will have all the typo fixes at 1.2
Oh ok cool thanks! Yeah that's good... I don't remember the specifics, but I do remember the writing had issues... I look forward to playing a merged & proofread version and see how it goes (y)

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
So as a newcomer to this game which phase do I download? D I need to download phase 1 and phase 2 or just phase 2? What is the patch for. I'm so confused. I don't want to miss anything.
phase 1 and then phase 2

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
There is a steam version and a patreon version….are there differences between the two? Sorry if this was answered already. Late to the game here.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
There is a steam version and a patreon version….are there differences between the two? Sorry if this was answered already. Late to the game here.
Patreon will be Patreon friendly.

Steam won't be, so you will have whatever content that Patreon doesn't like in it.

Jun 1, 2017
so dev think of this as a comic book? WTF...if i want a comic book i go to the store,not here.....all this changes are good if they continue the path was being developed ,if they change near the end what good do to the dev future and reputation or even his new proyect? and other little crap thing,those annoying ntrlovers make the way into the dev next proyect,what a waste.im thinking let this drown and not even consider invest time or money in his new game.....
Oh yea? In the store you pay for comic book but here you get it free. And about you thinking to invest..... hm i hear this phrase to many time to think is true, how come to the all ppl who dont like something in some game use this phrase to trap the dev to change the course of his game? Too many , yeah.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Oh yea? In the store you pay for comic book but here you get it free. And about you thinking to invest..... hm i hear this phrase to many time to think is true, how come to the all ppl who dont like something in some game use this phrase to trap the dev to change the course of his game? Too many , yeah.
i dont need to trap him ,he can do whatever he waants,im reallistic ,isnt my work to be done is his ,if feel the need to appraise him i will do in silence with my pledge but also if i feel the need to share my complains with him or his followers i will do that here or in patron ,at least i can do that without sounding an asshole...im just saying ,

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Please be patient.

May All evil be broken and all positive energies multiply

Is that irony or are you doing a practical joke?
Do you get paid to defend him?
imagine you work 10 months and receive your salary only once?
It's not irony or a joke
I don't pretend to be blind and think 300 renders in almost 1 year is normal.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes