Sep 4, 2018
Curious how it's going to work on steam. Last I heard they are pretty much like patreon in a way with strict rules also with certain things. I know they most likely will hate the incest if it gets found out if it's in that version, and maybe other things if everything gets fully restored again.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Curious how it's going to work on steam. Last I heard they are pretty much like patreon in a way with strict rules also with certain things. I know they most likely will hate the incest if it gets found out if it's in that version, and maybe other things if everything gets fully restored again.
That is very false information.

Steam doesn't care about incest, or rape.

Steam only cares about characters in school situations, mainly high school, which in turn implies "under-age". Steam just does not like young looking characters at all really, or sex in school in say in "school uniforms".

I mean Inceston games are all full-blown incest and every single one is on Steam (and GOG for that matter).

Patreon on the other hand hates basically everything.

Sep 4, 2018
That is very false information.

Steam doesn't care about incest, or rape.

Steam only cares about characters in school situations, mainly high school, which in turn implies "under-age". Steam just does not like young looking characters at all really, or sex in school in say in "school uniforms".

I mean Inceston games are all full-blown incest and every single one is on Steam (and GOG for that matter).

Patreon on the other hand hates basically everything.
Hmm, I forgot what game it was now since was awhile back, but I remember it was mostly just an incest game and that dev said they tried to go on steam, but they rejected it so they changed the relationships of the characters status to seem more they were roommates and resubmitted it, and it passed so that's what had me thinking steam is still just as picky as patreon on some things.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Still some of the best renders and models I've seen, unfortunately the story just doesn't do it for me. Here's hoping the developer has something new in the works before too long.

leo dicaprio

Apr 19, 2024
Hmm, I forgot what game it was now since was awhile back, but I remember it was mostly just an incest game and that dev said they tried to go on steam, but they rejected it so they changed the relationships of the characters status to seem more they were roommates and resubmitted it, and it passed so that's what had me thinking steam is still just as picky as patreon on some things.
The Coffin of Andy and Leyley an example of an incest game

steam bans only content related to child sex or murder, the rest they just give a high rating

Last edited:

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
so dev think of this as a comic book? WTF...if i want a comic book i go to the store,not here.....all this changes are good if they continue the path was being developed ,if they change near the end what good do to the dev future and reputation or even his new proyect? and other little crap thing,those annoying ntrlovers make the way into the dev next proyect,what a waste.im thinking let this drown and not even consider invest time or money in his new game.....

Reactions: linkinn

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
Well, Steam page lists Non-consensual sex. The dev said they changed what they needed to so they would be Patreon compliant.
sir , I need you :geek:
please compress P2 ep10 :giggle:
and , i think Steam and Patreon are both shit . (n)

----------------------------------------------------
(i find it )

Bright Lord [Phase2 Ep10] [KissKiss Studio] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [786 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac [786 MB]

I sometimes don't test my compressions if I have too much to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
--------------------------------------
Bright Lord [Phase2 Ep10] [KissKiss Studio] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

Win/Linux: Phase2 v0.9 Part 3 Fixed -> Phase2 Ep10
[140 MB]

Mac: Phase2 v0.9 Part 3 Fixed -> Phase2 Ep10 [132 MB]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:
Reactions: WastedTalent

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
What? Really? That's disappointing. Well... there are lots of good devs out there. Not worth caring about a single one biting the dust.
I'm not entirely sure they'll be ntr or sharing but I know the dev said the mc won't be the only one fucking.

Reactions: linkinn

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Surprised it got leaked so fast. I would assume it would take a month or two. Well, giving it a proper ending would be great not like what was originally planned a rushed and incomplete ending but why add mini game. Most people who play VN is for the story & smut not mini games. Keep mini games for actual games not VN unless it have to do with the story element. I concur that the story is quite messed up to plug but then again i can be wrong. The new team seems to be confident they can do it. Renders of this game is great but everything else is meh. Literally "Hot Mess".

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Its the kiss of death for these types of games. Bunch of reworks, cutting content for patreon rules, into dev starting a new game while putting this on hold, into abandoned.
Patreon rules is making all the game into same old story ... removing all the "non standard" elements in story and fitting everything to certain shoe box acceptable criteria. The AVN industry will probably goes south if they continue on this crusade.

Reactions: WastedTalent

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Honestly, I forgot this game even existed. I guess I'll catch up now. Doubt my saves work as it's been over a year or 2 now and it's getting remade?

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes