• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Mate, no one played this for the story past 30min mark, going from intrigue to pants on head retarded. This late in the story you might as well just rush end, big battle, you mind-break, dominate, impregnate, everyone lived happily ever after. The end.
Then start new project with same models/premise and now coherent story.
yeah. changing the story/relationships this "far" in is just dumb.
A new Project would´ve been the better choice.

"Will some people dislike the changes? Sure.
Will that make Bright Lord a better experience? Also yes. "

yeah... nah... how would this be a "better experience" when "some" if not most of the players won´t like the changes? That doesn´t even make any sense at all

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
ANOTHER GREAT GAME RUINED BY PATREON ASSHOLES AND DEVS THAT MAKE THIS HAPPEN INSTEAD O GOING DO SS...WWELL FUCK THIS

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
**Bright Lord and Lighthouse news.**

**Bright Lord** 1.0 update is going to be released tomorrow. The update size is not big and it focuses on Margarie's bright path if you choose not to have sex with her in the previous update.

**Bright Lord game future:**

As of now, the game has been translated into 6 languages. And tomorrow I am getting a reworked script for 0.1 and will start working on the rework. In the next update, both game parts are going to be merged into one, with a reworked UI and possibly with an achievement system. There is the possibility that mini-games will be added to the game so it becomes more of a game than a comic book. Once the first three parts are reworked we will come back to previous episodes and might add some more events to those episodes and rework some renders that are not well made.

Bright Lord is no longer a solo developer project with some hired help, but teamwork. We plan to start updating the game monthly with 400-500 renders per update.

Now a message from me. I am sorry guys that it took so long to get an update for this game, but it was either drop it or search for help/solutions. I chose the longer path and I hope we will get this project going again. Thanks for your support.

**Lighthouse**

I posted some pictures of assets that are created exclusively for Lighthouse. I want to make the key parts of the game original so that the player wouldn't feel dejavu playing the game and seeing the same assets from other games. The assets are not cheap and the thing I have ordered right now got my wallet smaller but I hope it will help create originality in the game and make the player feel like he is playing one of the few original games out there.

As for now, all the work for Lighthouse is going to be 3rd party. I am putting my focus on **Bright Lord** and I hope you guys will notice that.
IF THE REWORKS IS cut of the incest stuff and add useless minigames shit, u could just abandon the game for me. adios..

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Put your comments outside of people you are quoting....
Probably so they can have the money to continue to make it and even get to Steam in the first place. Patreon has more payments methods and people just don't use SubscribeStar, they are going to be forced to once Patreon cracks down even more.

Adoptive/step all that shit is still considered incest by Patreon.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Did you read about the above Steam release? It will have all that content back.
YEA..it happened to another great VN (Life in Santa County )that got this pseudo rework , just to obey those damn patreon's hypocrytes...will see if it will be released on here the steam version,and i don't get why not just salute patreon and stick with SS and steam and don't waste time with 2 versions. when devs brings out some balls and just leave all so those fuckers bankrupt and devs ,finally, can develop the games as thy want?

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
As one of the two people responsible for the reworked plot - the aim is to consolidate the story, patch the plot holes, and make characters more believable in their behavior (aka not as cringe and childish as they sometimes appear). This game's story deserves to be told in a much more cohesive manner, hence why we were employed to that task.

Will some people dislike the changes? Sure.
Will that make Bright Lord a better experience? Also yes.
I don't see how forcing landlady / removing incest terms will make the game better? Just makes it worse flat out, there's a reason incest patches exist for basically every game.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Man Ihave that feeling you have when a game you though you wouldn't find again appear right b4 your eyes lol.
I though this was abandoned or smt. I remember I stopped playing after the reveal. I wonder if a lot happened.

THX
I wish that was the case for a few other titles...then I would hope that Harem Highlander would make a come back. Sadly it will never happen with that funny and entertaining title.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

pasttrue

Jun 4, 2023
YEA..it happened to another great VN (Life in Santa County )that got this pseudo rework , just to obey those damn patreon's hypocrytes...will see if it will be released on here the steam version,and i don't get why not just salute patreon and stick with SS and steam and don't waste time with 2 versions. when devs brings out some balls and just leave all so those fuckers bankrupt and devs ,finally, can develop the games as thy want?
sorry to ask but what is SS ?

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
have been folowing this game for ages and now I hear about ntr yet I do not see it in the planned tags.
so
quick question.
is the ntr bs still in the plans?
and a follow up.
if it is still in the plans, was it the dev's idea or some random cuck wanted it in the game and payed for it?

thaks for any and all info.
No, he rejected the offer. I think there might be something in the next game though.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes