• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yes, just stick with the older versions if you want the good stuff.

This update is only this:

The update size is not big and it focuses on Margarie's bright path if you choose not to have sex with her in the previous update.
You want:

Phase 1 v0.6c Elite <--- You don't need a patch you can still define relationships in this version.

Phase 2
(v0.9 Part 3 Fixed) <---the patch works with it.

As said on the previous page, only the Steam version will have uncensored/uncut content.

Directly from Steam and Steam trailer:

Non-consensual sex, mention of blackmail.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
I thought this was abandoned, now a whole lot of nothing update. Removal of incest, mini-games and more 'rework' content in the future. So bunch of useless shit no one asked for.
As one of the two people responsible for the reworked plot - the aim is to consolidate the story, patch the plot holes, and make characters more believable in their behavior (aka not as cringe and childish as they sometimes appear). This game's story deserves to be told in a much more cohesive manner, hence why we were employed to that task.

Will some people dislike the changes? Sure.
Will that make Bright Lord a better experience? Also yes.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BrightLord-P2EP10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Nacht13

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
This game was big on corruption/mind control from what I remember. And that's another thing Patreon hates just as much as incest. Did they change that too in order to be good boys for Patreon daddy?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
This game was big on corruption/mind control from what I remember. And that's another thing Patreon hates just as much as incest. Did they change that too in order to be good boys for Patreon daddy?
Well, Steam page lists Non-consensual sex. The dev said they changed what they needed to so they would be Patreon compliant.

Reactions: AL.d

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
As one of the two people responsible for the reworked plot - the aim is to consolidate the story, patch the plot holes, and make characters more believable in their behavior (aka not as cringe and childish as they sometimes appear). This game's story deserves to be told in a much more cohesive manner, hence why we were employed to that task.

wait... so to his third point censorship is going to make the awkward relationships of these supposedly well acquainted strangers better? I've never heard of a case where censorship made anything better. I understand from your end you can't say too much publicly and have to "agree" with the censors policies but please don't "patreonize us". Good luck going forward.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
well until the steam version is posted guess this game is going into the bin definitely won't be playing the stupid reworked versions shame as i quite liked this one but oh well shit happens i suppose.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Man Ihave that feeling you have when a game you though you wouldn't find again appear right b4 your eyes lol.
I though this was abandoned or smt. I remember I stopped playing after the reveal. I wonder if a lot happened.

THX

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
If the information that Steam version will have uncensored/uncut content is correct, hopefully we get the stream version here someday (hopefully soon).
well until the steam version is posted guess this game is going into the bin definitely won't be playing the stupid reworked versions shame as i quite liked this one but oh well shit happens i suppose.
Steam version isn't out, it won't be for a while.

Planned Release Date: Q3 2024

Zod666

Nov 1, 2020

Mate, no one played this for the story past 30min mark, going from intrigue to pants on head retarded. This late in the story you might as well just rush end, big battle, you mind-break, dominate, impregnate, everyone lived happily ever after. The end.
Then start new project with same models/premise and now coherent story.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes