• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Bright Lord [Phase 1 v0.6c Elite] [Phase2 Ep10] Walkthrough Multi Mod [Joker Leader]

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Midxrop is dead, the mod for phase 1 is now unavailable.
You can also download mod from patreon, just click on the patreon link next to the mod and there you have the possibility to download the mod as well.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
View attachment 3606631 Get this error every time. Just the text changes. Any ideas?
I got the same errors trying a new game (opting for "why not both" skip last game quizz)
Yeah, mod gives a persistent error. Full text in the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The download links are not for the Phase2 Ep10 but to P2-0.9(part 3).
You guys need to download ep10 from Patreon, it's free, the MIXDROP links are not updated, if you read my notes in the thread you probably want to play the old versions anyway.

Crysalx

Nov 23, 2020
You guys need to download ep10 from Patreon, it's free, the MIXDROP links are not updated, if you read my notes in the thread you probably want to play the old versions anyway.
Yeah, no. I've downloaded the mod from Patreon and the errors are there as well. Just need to wait for Joker to check and see what went wrong with this update of the mod.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Why would i do that since i already played it and want new content?
Did you not see the dev removed incest and other content?

Also, this update only has this:

The update size is not big and it focuses on Margarie's bright path if you choose not to have sex with her in the previous update.
Only the Steam version will have uncensored/uncut content.

Yeah, no. I've downloaded the mod from Patreon and the errors are there as well. Just need to wait for Joker to check and see what went wrong with this update of the mod.
Probably because the dev changed everything and removed content and certain actions.

Last edited:

crowbar214

Apr 25, 2021
Yeah, I only ever download the mod from Patreon. Mostly because I'm not a fan of Mixdrop. So... it's not that, dude.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah, I only ever download the mod from Patreon. Mostly because I'm not a fan of Mixdrop. So... it's not that, dude.
Well, the person said the links for were P2-0.9(part 3). And while it's true MIXDROP says that, and Patreon doesn't. And most people don't know you can download his mods directly from Patreon.

It's probably cause of the changes the dev made, changing the game to make it Patreon compliant.

If you've never played it before, you are better off playing v0.9. Everything is still present in it.

APK18

Aug 12, 2020
View attachment 1977892
Verifique os recursos para saber mais sobre o Mod.

Se você gosta do meu trabalho, considere me apoiar no meu ou , confira meu .

Jogo/Criador : Bright Lord -
Modder : JokerLeader
Android: Roy26633356 e DarkAssassin
Versão Mod : 0.1
Versão do jogo : [Fase 1 v0.6c Elite] [Fase 2 Ep10.]

Características :

Instalação :

Download (Fase 1 v0.6c Elite): - - ANDROID
Download opcional (Fase 1 v0.6c Elite): -

Baixar (Fase 2 Ep10.): -
Download Opcional (Phase2 Ep10.): -
[/CITAR]
mod funciona na nova versão?