• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Bride of a Dead God [v0.4.2] [Summoning Circle]

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes

nasty.pickle

Mar 4, 2023
badass Haremm lover
I couldn't figure out the injection/localhost either, but you can use saveeditonline.com - save game to disk at the very beginning (before going through the background choices that change your stats from "1"), upload to the website, adjust to your heart's content, then load the adjusted savegame (from disk obviously). Worked for me..

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
The variables in the code are kind of strange. I wonder what this ChoseArmour/Melee/Ranged stuff is since I certainly chose an option for each. I also expected way more variables than this. 1703041256108.png

dave888

Jul 19, 2018
I cant seem to find my previous saves. Does anyone know where the save location or anyone have any saves from the end of the 0.3 version?

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
I cant seem to find my previous saves. Does anyone know where the save location or anyone have any saves from the end of the 0.3 version?
This is a Twine based project, so the saves are stored in the LocalStorage area of the web-browser that was used to view the project's Story HTML file.

If you have used that web-browser's "clear cookies" (or similar) feature, then those saves will of been deleted.

note: This project seems to be built upon the Twine SugarCube Story Format, whose Save Dialog includes a "Save to File" feature. Files created by that feature are stored on the local hard-drive, generally in the web-browser's "Download" location, unless an alternative location was supplied at the time the "save" file was created.

TrueSandbox

Dec 23, 2019
Fantastic story and writing, with compelling characters, fun dialogue, and really pretty AI art too!

I saw that someone posted a cheat which requires an extra download and other stuff. For the record, if you want to always roll well, it's as simple as opening index.html in a text editor and do Find + Replace "random(1, 20)" with something like "random(19, 20)".

I'm not a big fan of RNG in games which is why I used that, but as with all cheats this will definitely take away from some of the intended game experience, so be forewarned. If you were going to save scum every skillcheck anyway though, this'll save you some time.

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes