• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 11 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I'm making a patch that will write "Mom" in the phone.
Also in boxes, like "EMMA'S ROOM", will be changed from "EMMA" to "MOM".
it'll be compatible with yours patch

but I don't fully understand what you're talking about here

Is that what you're talking about?

View attachment 3597304

edit:
The patch is an addition to the main one
version: Universal
feature: On the phone, Emma will be listed as Mom, also replaces her name on certain menus.
install: Unzip to the "game" folder.
Think he's talking about her character label

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Think he's talking about her character label
I don't remember to be honest, it's been a while since I've even looked, there hasn't been any content with the "Mom" character what-so-ever, still not sure if there is any still. There is only the underwear scene with them setting in the kitchen and has not been any kind of sexual content.

Plus since they use .JSON (like MILF's of Sunville) you have to go in through the .JSON and re-write/add dialogue, it's very tedious and labor-intensive.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BreezeOfPassion-6.0.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I don't remember to be honest, it's been a while since I've even looked, there hasn't been any content with the "Mom" character what-so-ever, still not sure if there is any still. There is only the underwear scene with them setting in the kitchen and has not been any kind of sexual content.

Plus since they use .JSON (like MILF's of Sunville) you have to go in through the .JSON and re-write/add dialogue, it's very tedious and labor-intensive.
Yep and I just realized a little while ago I took the time to do it with the last update because there was so much content with the mom then I forgot and didn't save it. Fuck my life.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I know you took out the stepcest.
But I take it you're replacing Emma's name with Mom for all the mc lines?
I did take out the step part as the old just only did in a few places, then I went through and played the update at that time. There wasn't any content with her after that, so I really haven't looked after the fact.

I replaced it where it felt naturally as just plopping replacer is so out of place in this game (same wth Sunville) as said they use a .JSON for theirs, and I just basically rewrote a good chunk of it, as it didn't feel natural at all. Plus, there are scenes where she specifically says to call her by her name and other situations as well.

Until there was actually content with her really didn't feel the need at the time to update it, unsure if any still atm.

Pretty sure some updates have been skipped here.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Breeze of Passion [v6.0.0 Steam] [L7team]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

boxmarcel

Dec 11, 2022
hi i have problem i play in this game when it was V4.00 and now when i try to play in this newest version (V6.00) i cant lunch my saves. someone can help me?
1714757760542.png

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well, if you want I can tell you how to make an automatic patch so that only mc calls her "mom" (it's pretty easy), and make him call her by her name in plot moments.
The patch would be pretty universal, and easy to manage.

And you won't have to update the .JSON for each version (If I understand correctly, the .JSON patch file needs to be updated for each new version of the game, because new dialogs are added, and your old .JSON remains without new dialogs.)
It's like MILF's of Sunville it needs to update each time. The problem with this game is there are instances where she doesn't want to be called that and called by her name, there are also instances where just saying Mom doesn't sound natural noir right. This game was never meant to have it, and you can tell by how the dialogue is spoken, just like Sunville.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well, you have to change a lot of lines to make them "Mom," and leave other lines unchanged in the moments you're talking about, I suppose there aren't many of those moments.
For example, let's say you have to change 80 lines that would say “Mom”, and leave untouched 20 lines that he would call her “Emma” And another big minus is that you have to update the patch for each version of the game, regardless of whether there was any content with “Mom”.
And so, you haven't updated the patch since version 2 because you know it would be a pain in the ass to update it every time. And a lot of people play without the patch because it's outdated.

What I'm suggesting will make your work much easier, and the patch won't be so much tied to the game version.
You do an auto-replacement and you don't have to replace 80 lines. Just the 20 where he has to call her “Emma”.
You also replace the lines where it talks about foster/step stuff.

Well, it's not a big deal, those lines can also be changed if they sound really unnatural. And some of them you can turn a blind eye to, the point will be clear enough. it can be sacrificed, most people won't even notice a little thing like that. And those who notice it will just ignore it as it's not critical.

The patch will work on any version of the game, you only need to add lines of new content that will require changes.
I understand you're reading a lot of lines looking for what needs to be changed. I know how exhausting it is.

Trust me, what I'm suggesting will make things a lot easier. The patch is pretty easy, but if you have any difficulties, I'll help you.

But it's up to you.
It's been a few things, skipping updates, extra, and not extra.

The main reason though, is there isn't any content with "Emma". She hasn't even been nude yet, and I just checked this update/images right quick and still nothing.

There is also me changing a 10% of the dialogue, not just replacing, as that is what I meant doesn't sound natural, and feels out of place. Plus, this game is multi-language and makes it even less fun.

I was going to look this weekend when I get more time and actually sit down to look through it.

I say it's a pain in the ass because it's a language dictionary.

Ille.

Sep 12, 2022
Hey,
I tried to port this game to android but I get this error. does anyone know what it could be?
I clarify that I have done ports before in renpy 8.2.1 and I had no problem, it is this and another one that have the same problem.
If anyone knows, I would appreciate it very much.

1714801002147.png

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes