3.40 star(s) 11 Votes

ahxjosu

Aug 3, 2019
Created a patch which makes Emma Stepmom to Mom. Anyone want to use can use it. BaasB you can pin it to OP for better visibility please?

If there is any problems please let me know.

There were two mistakes which I fiexd. Please download the patch again if your downloaded one has those mistakes.

Edit - Fixed the issue mentioned in this https://f95zone.to/threads/breeze-of-passion-v0-1-l7team.162702/post-10950649

Edit - (12/08/2023) I have updated for 0.2 .Please check and let me know if any issues?
found it "And why did my stepmom have to buy a hotel in this dump?!"

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Ok so far Kathy needs to be put in her place. So far I like Stephanie the most.

Kathy is somebody you fuck one good time and never talk to them again. lol

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
Did download the latest patch and it says stepmom

Is incest removed or?
Open language_dict.json you've pasted in to the game dir in notepad, click edit , search for adopted and remove each one, there's around 5 or so. Then search for stepmom and remove step from each one of those. Save = profit. Edit, this guy really didn't want to include incest, he snuck 1 foster in there aswell. Rinse and repeat.

Last edited:

eike2000

May 9, 2017
Russian game was coded by programer very sickness. This game, sun city and Milfs of Sunville are too. I dont know what happend but these game very laggy and glicht everything, can't save game right point we done, example I passed 30 min to play Milfs of Sunville and save, but after turn off and load save, it jump in day 1 at school and all progress say bye bye. This game to, Load and jump at begin. Suncity worse

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
How I hate people complaining about "forced sex scenes"!!!
Oh no, you are playing an adult game and you are forced by the author to watch sex! :WaitWhat: How could he be so mean to lil poor you?! The developer didn't put a gun against your head and make you watch extreme sex or gay/lesbian action (no offence, just not for everyone). These are totally vanilla straight scenes here and you can always enable SKIP UNSEEN TEXT in the preferences to qickly flick it through. If you are worried about possible loss of information or details of the plot - usually there isn't any during sex.
When you are watching a 007 movie do you often just drop it in the middle once you have seen him fucking unattractive (to you) girl?

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
Here is another incest patch, all words with "adopted", "step", and "foster" removed.

It's the one I edited and use for myself.

Instructions are pretty simple...copy and replace.

Breeze of Passion v0.2 - Incest Patch

Doesn't work! Emma is still Emma.

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
Well, yeah, I didn't say I changed Emma to Mom. I said I removed the references to being adopted, being a foster kid, and her being his stepmom since the other one hasn't removed all those traces.

If you did that everyone would call her Mom.
Of course, if everyone said Mom, it would be weird. But even with your patch he doesn't say Mom but Emma. Which son addresses his mother by her first name? In the bathroom he says Mom once, but then he doesn't say it anymore.
...but whatever. Thanks anyway!

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Faaaaaaaantastic.
First time i'm following a story.
And the lewd is great.
High class animated and muthafucking horny.
Got this very high ranked.
keep it cumming.

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes