3.40 star(s) 11 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Looks very, very interesting.

Thanks, L7Team.

I'm making up a petition to defund the Tag Police.
Live on the wild side, you bunch of Insurance adjusters. :ROFLMAO:

Posted 30 min, after OP.:oops:

SonOLiberty, you're getting pretty close to pre-mature compression, I'd say! :p
I saw it in the game request thread while it was being updated/images added/etc.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
This looks like it's going to be one of those games where there's a big mix of tags or content, I can already imagine how this thread will be later.(and probably the typical "adult" Mc who acts like a 12 years old kid...)
LeonardoDiCaprio.png

Last edited:

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I'm not sure about this one,tho. Dialogs are shallow,feels like it's just filling up the first release content. Nothing interestening is happening to hook the viewers. I like MoS much better. I went through coffee shop dialog about cementary on FF,cuz is just plain stupid. It doesn't match the writing from MoS. I got feeling that here writer is some teenager who express himself through the MC.. All convos are NO!,Why! Jeez,fuck...

Last edited:

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
As someone who genuinely enjoys MOS, hows this one? I dont have time to play it till tomorrow but eagerly awaiting trying it out.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
is this the steam version? is there an Extras version like Milfs of sunville and fashion business have?

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Question for dev. Why u make third person game and MC always has hand on his face. He looks like idiot. If you don't want to show his face,make it first person game. MC won't lose any of his 'handsomness'

Last edited:

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I'm done. Sorry for that many comments guys, i'm just frustrated about this one,thinking that will take sweet time now to develop future updates on SoM...

PhantomRem

May 18, 2023
what most devs need to realise is that having a decent(doesnt have to be well written) main character is one of the most important parts of these games,just making the same copy and paste 12 year old kid who just hit puberty in a 18-20 year old body and being oblivious to 99% of their surrondings is not enjoyable to read,sure maybe back when the trend just started it was acceptable, but this has been cloned so much its straight up boring and predictable,Hell just reading the dialogue makes it seem that an actual kid who never saw a woman in their life wrote this.The moment i see another cringe main character im gone.Its not that hard to write a decent character this site has so much inspiration.Use it.
shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes