AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Not gonna lie, all those excuses that "The loss of a close friend last year deeply affected me, leading me to reevaluate many of my life decisions" for me is a complete bullshit, for me is look like the money run out and now he is just trying to get the idiots people that love this game to fund all the stuff again.

"Last year, we developed "CeceAi," an AI chatbot. In hindsight, this may not have been what you all expected or needed from us. We ventured into various AI-related enhancements like AI voices and custom Python tools aimed at improving our games. Unfortunately, these efforts consumed much time without the intended payoff, further detracting from our core projects. "

So his depression only affect him doing the "main" projects but not working on other stuff? So we are seeing an "update" just because those "efforts" don't worked off...

"Moving forward, we’re recommitting to our projects, specifically "Amity Park." We're focusing all our efforts on preparing an exciting update, which we aim to release by the end of next month."

So again, this is a side project to fund the first game, expect the bare minimum (probally using AI) on this one...

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
As a fan of this shit, not gonna lie there excuse is pure BS. Also I'm a fan of amenity park, so dont knock it. Although it's sad that it has to be developed by these umm (cant help it) ass hats.

Reactions: fireboon

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BreedingFarm-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
As per usual, "Breeding" and "Farm" is truly a cursed combination.

Also, the "I lost a close friend and fall into depression" feel suspect when it is immediately followed by "but I had time to develop an A.I. chatbot."

I know bad shit can happen, but anyone in the know seen any mention of this depression or losing a friend being mentioned? Because if they only telling us now after a long hiatus, that pretty unprofessional especially to the patrons.

Last edited:

Champinon

May 20, 2017
For fuck's sake, guys, at least read the last page of the thread, they are not abandoning the game, they abandoned it for almost a year and now they are "retaking" the project and releasing a new update but I don't think it will last too long.
Honestly i think they'll never recover from the Rika X Wolfman thing, they lost the trust of everyone with that: NTR haters, NTR Lovers, for fuck sake, even the people who didn't care about the content got angry at them for changing stuff constantly due to social pressure.

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
Well, New release has some new bugs.

1714274853852.png

Aside from this one of the new quests populates dozens of times in the notebook. Haven't even finished the first month yet.

Good changes I have seen so far include events being able to proc more than once a day. So it doesn't need to be the first thing you do during the day or night cycle. No idea if they have fixed the requests just stopping or not yet.

Reactions: dramin99
3.70 star(s) 58 Votes