3.60 star(s) 60 Votes
Feb 1, 2022
havent try it yet, i was asking. last time around it was unavoidable, regardless of what the mc told her, the scene would always happen. if this time the scene is there but the choice you as the mc really matters, then good, got no problem with that. thats how it should be, imo, people who like will still have the scene, people who dont can avoid it.
So, it's avoidable, like the scene is skiped so the MC doesn't see it? or preventable so that it doesn't happen?

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
I never understand this kind of developers, first it was a lie (that you cannot avoid even if with the choices you said NO), after all that shitstorm "we made a oopsie " and now is all that again, i wonder if now they are going to try to please the ntr fan base since they fucked up (and ran out of money)...

Last time wasn't, there was the choices but don't matter...
so what steps? I want no furry ero scene

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
problem is coomers are giga retards
they will go to ntr games and cry about ntr thats how dumb they are. even when the game has obvious ntr title name like "cuck's life"
half the time a game with ntr in the title is actually a netori game that is mislabeled by the dev
also games with ntr in the title make up like 1% of NTR games. most ntr games have innocent sounding titles or even outright misleading ones. like "my loyal and loving wife" or "harem with handholding"
"harem" in particular is the word most commonly found in the titles of netorare games where you are forced to play as a cuck

most people who dislike NTR won't boycott a game just for having a scene they dislike so long as they can opt out.
but from the tag, you can't tell if this is an NTR game or if this is a normal game with 1 avoidable ntr scene.
so people ask.

and then some people complain "how dare you ask!" and mock them and make a whole big deal of it.
because asking for clarification is some huge sin and you are supposed to just magically read the dev's mind and just know.

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
How did you get the requests tho? I was both fulfilling all possible requests on the board as well as skipping days to get new ones to spawn but never saw a single one that asked for elves.
Really I just waited a few days for it to show up in the requests board after the volunteers arrived. It's just losing two monster slots and operating as usual. The requests should be permanent, one for male elves and another for female elves.

May 11, 2022
It's so fucking funny to me when a dev's project gets the abandoned tag, because then they show how laughably fast they actually could make an update. All the cards on the table, all in, just so they don't lose out on that marketing for their patreon or SS or whatever.

Reactions: klckr

RumbleBR

Aug 16, 2019
And by the way, you remove the ntr form the mains story but you can put the male creatures for breed with cecil, is that not ntr?

sometowell

Jul 17, 2020
half the time a game with ntr in the title is actually a netori game that is mislabeled by the dev
also games with ntr in the title make up like 1% of NTR games. most ntr games have innocent sounding titles or even outright misleading ones. like "my loyal and loving wife" or "harem with handholding"
"harem" in particular is the word most commonly found in the titles of netorare games where you are forced to play as a cuck

most people who dislike NTR won't boycott a game just for having a scene they dislike so long as they can opt out.
but from the tag, you can't tell if this is an NTR game or if this is a normal game with 1 avoidable ntr scene.
so people ask.

and then some people complain "how dare you ask!" and mock them and make a whole big deal of it.
because asking for clarification is some huge sin and you are supposed to just magically read the dev's mind and just know.
The game is called breeding farm (it's does not sound like a wholesome game) and there was already a lot of context for the milf (she's a pervert who likes wolfmen and it's not that attracted to humans), I don't understand why people got upset but I respect their opinion, for me the problem is this weird dissonance of breeding game and VN, making the romance optional should be the way to go if the dev wants to add scenes of her with monsters

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
The game is called breeding farm
breeding farm evokes in my mind the view of a harem game where you are a farmer who owns a farm where you breed women and/or monstergirls with your cock.

if it was called brothel farm or breeding brothel I would expect sharing.
I don't understand why people got upset
Because the game explicitly gave you a choice. and then went "lolno we lied"
for me the problem is this weird dissonance of breeding game and VN
why would breeding and vn not work together? they sound like a great combo to me.
pregnancy and harem go hand in hand.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes