3.60 star(s) 60 Votes

soosenbinder123

Jun 24, 2023
How exactly do you trigger the new elven quest line? I did every other quest up to this point and seem to be stuck. I have already discovered the elven village and received the volunteer (Quest "Elf girl in the woods completed), donated a shitton of elves already but still nothing seems to trigger it. I believe the name of the quest that i'm missing is "The villages present". I'd be grateful if anyone could help me cause I literally can't get to most of the new content of 0.7.1 because of it.

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
How exactly do you trigger the new elven quest line? I did every other quest up to this point and seem to be stuck. I have already discovered the elven village and received the volunteer (Quest "Elf girl in the woods completed), donated a shitton of elves already but still nothing seems to trigger it. I believe the name of the quest that i'm missing is "The villages present". I'd be grateful if anyone could help me cause I literally can't get to most of the new content of 0.7.1 because of it.
Had this error once too, next run I didn't have this problem. What I did differently was send them elves through the request board instead of just donating them with the release button after breeding. I only did it twice, so I'm not 100% sure that's the solution.

soosenbinder123

Jun 24, 2023
Had this error once too, next run I didn't have this problem. What I did differently was send them elves through the request board instead of just donating them with the release button after breeding. I only did it twice, so I'm not 100% sure that's the solution.
How did you get the requests tho? I was both fulfilling all possible requests on the board as well as skipping days to get new ones to spawn but never saw a single one that asked for elves.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
With how AI images are advancing, creating a new monstergirls spirites/animation by using example images should now be faster than ever. You'd probably need to do some fixing, but overall modern tools (when used properly) make tings so much easier/faster, it's not even funny.

Heck, if you feed it the MC breeding images and tell it to generate a futa (could even work as a female with strapon), you could add a new MC option on a relatively cheap basis. However, the total amount of animtions/images would double

sampovia

Mar 13, 2018
Hello guys, I tried to install the apk, but it says "app not installed as app isn't compatible with your phone", do you know anyway to play the game or to install it? Ty

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BreedingFarm-0.7.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
They removed it after facing backlash from players, but now they are implementing it again lol. So basically nothing is changed.
And let me guess. she still asks the mc if he is ok with her fucking around, and despite the reply you give her the scene with the wolfman still triggers?

fucking hell, here we go again, the shitstorm will hit the thread once again...

Nightmare800

Sep 17, 2020
Is this from the same team that abandoned the breeding season claiming one of their team members misused the development funds?

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
And let me guess. she still asks the mc if he is ok with her fucking around, and despite the reply you give her the scene with the wolfman still triggers?

fucking hell, here we go again, the shitstorm will hit the thread once again...
But...it doesn't? It's completely avoidable

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes