sometowell

Jul 17, 2020
Yeah there's no data and it's all baseless, that's why after that one scene the game has become very successful and popular and progressing smoothly right now
The support has been consistent, it has been a game with 3-4 k of support for years, the problem right now is unrelated to that scene and it's not that popular for getting few updates and lacking a strategy to promote itself

Palim palim

Nov 3, 2020
For the case anyone wish it
Here a Json Monster save
(From a early point in time, means no nunu and not the snake girl, the Wild ones are only there because of a kind of exploit)
It belongs in
C:\Users\Your_Win_ID\AppData\LocalLow\Team Bieno\Breeding Farm\saves

Male player name Geronimo
All monsters have been trained ingame, not by file editing

BF.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: Bloodhunter

Palim palim

Nov 3, 2020
It shows not up in the barn

Btw there is a bug when Cece is Pregnant you cant breed any monster. So maybe fill the barn and train the monsters for sale before

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Visit Eros at night several times and choose option to leave, then after one more shift scene will start
I don’t know why it doesn’t work to activate this scene, I do as you said but it doesn’t work, probably because I missed this scene on the old save

Larsung

May 29, 2018
is there a walkthrough anywhere??? i am at day 89 lots of money made by breeding did the elf quest spyed at cece in bath by ... dont know accident? and have absolut NO idea what to do.....

Larsung

May 29, 2018
is there a walkthrough anywhere??? i am at day 89 lots of money made by breeding did the elf quest spyed at cece in bath by ... dont know accident? and have absolut NO idea what to do.....
i got farther but the Elf quest wont continue... delivered elf what now!??

Palim palim

Nov 3, 2020
Nearly every location has a Time you need to visit
Church you need to visit at day later on for 2 Different quests
Clothing store 2x mid and later game
The smith somewhere start to mid game on day, and later 1-2 for other quests
The Tavern has on day and night quests
The forest has day and night occasions you need to go there
Every room in the house too. Sometimes you need to sleep in the bed to trigger stuff

And dont forget that you need energy to make some stuff trigger and at least what i >>FEEL<< is that most stuff can only trigger on one day other stuff did not trigger

As example the 3 Showering Szenes will all trigger at night if you stand on the upper floor.
Cece will trigger after these on the main road in the town at night
Cece and Rika need rasing their (love ?) values, done in case of Rika by gardening with her

Palim palim

Nov 3, 2020
i got farther but the Elf quest wont continue... delivered elf what now!??
Since this Quest spams your Questlog i decided to stay out of the forest as long as i can, so that this questspam will happen later. But if i would need to guess. Create many Elfes (20+) level them to 10+ (no idea iof necessary) and then spend them.
I can only say for sure that this quest was long active, but triggered short after i spend a new batch of leveled elves

3.70 star(s) 58 Votes