• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes
Nov 28, 2020
Seeing the ntr lover still mad about the removed content is so funny
nobody is mad here atleast with me, i am not even a ntr lover either. even with that one ntr removed, which is a joke since you see other characters like Talia blowing a male elf right in front of you. the only thing that annoys me, is the lack of Katelyn content. so far she has like two scenes which are nothing really. rika and that cat girl that you get pregnant, gets alots of attention. i saw on their patreon page about Katelyn and a date set up, but that is about it so far. it also told me when i was done spying on Katelyn, that it will continue with her quest in the next update

Nov 28, 2020
fuck yeah it works!
View attachment 3584532
View attachment 3584533

but monster gallery have another code pfff.....
View attachment 3584534
well is not bad as a start!!

keep working guys!!!! we still need to unlock the Last Stuffs!!!

this is only the ingame save.....

for gallery and others stuffs we need the values from the registry save!!!
atm now is just HALF savegame....

so open regedit and go there:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Team Bieno\Breeding Farm
and make an export of the entire folder!!!!

many thanks for this! you saved us a lot of time!

salut
thank you

artegg

Apr 15, 2024
nobody is mad here atleast with me, i am not even a ntr lover either. even with that one ntr removed, which is a joke since you see other characters like Talia blowing a male elf right in front of you. the only thing that annoys me, is the lack of Katelyn content. so far she has like two scenes which are nothing really. rika and that cat girl that you get pregnant, gets alots of attention. i saw on their patreon page about Katelyn and a date set up, but that is about it so far. it also told me when i was done spying on Katelyn, that it will continue with her quest in the next update
Lack of content with a certain girl is sadly already something already expected in vn games, devs never work in routes where you have a planned ending with the girls. And with all the problems dev had I'm not even expecting this game to be finished

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Lack of content with a certain girl is sadly already something already expected in vn games, devs never work in routes where you have a planned ending with the girls. And with all the problems dev had I'm not even expecting this game to be finished
That isn’t always true many VNs at least have a side character mini route.

lordtokio1234

Apr 14, 2019
Finally, Im finished the game with this new update!!!!! So... afeter that, I have to do write about some points and some concerns about the game.

First, I bit worried about the game's fate. It's gonna be contunued or that was the last update??? I hope there new updates in the future, but for now im gonna drop off. I dont wanna stay here grabbing a fake hope. Maybe GZone still working on it, but maybe not.

Second, nowadays the game have a lot of bugssssss. Pretty much!!!!!! GZone have to work on that.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Thank you for the explanation.
Full gallery, used code because I can't trigger the last event and one with Eros.
And just to be clear, I used save that was posted here before.
thanks for the full save!!!!
but why the heck the scenes for monsters on gallery simply does refuse to load???
is that a bug for 0.7??? of something wen wrong on the registry???

let me see the old 6.1 game then.....is still bugged

then let's load my backup registry save an let's see.....

still does not load WTF....???

dont' tell me than for see the scene i have to go ingame and made some breeding then?
does now i remenber right? because i forgot that??? LOL

so sad...
salut

It's a Nu scene that I think you can get after she comes to the farm by clicking on the Rika's farm patch.

You can get to the Breeding menu from the main menu. It's right above the Gallery button.
yeah men i now remenber.....
you need to use another menu for see those scenes!!! DUH!!!

ah ah ops

Last edited:

medco

Jul 18, 2018
thanks for the full save!!!!
but why the heck the scenes for monsters on gallery simply does refuse to load???
is that a bug for 0.7??? of something wen wrong on the registry???

let me see the old 6.1 game then.....is still bugged

then let's load my backup registry save an let's see.....

still does not load WTF....???

dont' tell me than for see the scene i have to go ingame and made some breeding then?
does now i remenber right? because i forgot that??? LOL

so is just a reminder of all the scenes you can breed but only INGAME????
baaaahhhhh

so sad...
salut
You can get to the Breeding menu from the main menu. It's right above the Gallery button.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
With Eros keep helping her in tavern and I activated that scene by not staying with her in tavern
For Rika you have to get Cece pregnant and she will get jealous and she also wants to get pregnant so just accept her

Reactions: kuler
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes