RPGM Abandoned Breeding City [v1.0] [jjzd]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Finally is the game a demo or the full game? I don't understand anything anymore if I only play 5 min I don't see the usefulness of playing, can someone simply answer my questions?

1) Is this game in its final version or close to it or is it a simple demo?

2) Is it worth playing or should we wait for future updates?

lunaticbob

Aug 6, 2016
Finally is the game a demo or the full game? I don't understand anything anymore if I only play 5 min I don't see the usefulness of playing, can someone simply answer my questions?

1) Is this game in its final version or close to it or is it a simple demo?
2) Is it worth playing or should we wait for future updates?
If you're waiting for this game to be worth playing I sincerely hope you have a plan to survive after the heat death of the universe.

lp456

May 24, 2018
This one really need recollection room cause after day pass, turn back to where you begin and lost 4 girl too

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
If you're waiting for this game to be worth playing I sincerely hope you have a plan to survive after the heat death of the universe.
How so ? Sorry if this is an expression I am not a native speaker of English, is it possible to have more explanation?

lunaticbob

Aug 6, 2016
How so ? Sorry if this is an expression I am not a native speaker of English, is it possible to have more explanation?
It's bad on a fundamental level which can only be fixed by scrapping everything and starting over from the beginning.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes