• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Breeding and genetics games

Medieval554!

Apr 7, 2023
I've played Free Cities, Monster Black Market, and a few other similar games. Are there any other good games based around breeding and genetics? I'd prefer not furry or VNs.

Apr 29, 2017
I've played Free Cities, Monster Black Market, and a few other similar games. Are there any other good games based around breeding and genetics? I'd prefer not furry or VNs.
well.. i don´t find any good games, only incomplete and shitty, hope someone get a good name.

Kuzero

Jun 2, 2018
I wouldn't go as far as to say breeding/generic is the core of the game (far from it), but strive for power (with arcis expansion mod) definitely has pregnancy, and it can be quite powerful. Idea is that people have traits, and the children inherit some of them (randomly) so if you want to create the ultimate combat slave, some grinding will need to be done breeding wise. Or if want a lot of beautiful slaves, have two beautiful ones breed together and the child will generally be good. Etc.

Medieval554!

Apr 7, 2023
I've played that one (haven't heard of the mod though). was hoping for things that have actual visual differences in the phenotypes of offspring, not just text. Is a good one, though.