Unity Abandoned Breeders of Zuertopias [v0.0.1] [MystiaLoad Games]

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018

This link actually works, the other one is a 404 error, so ye Csilla is a bad Uploader,
1. upload frequently so people don't think the game is dead or "Abandoned"
2. If the game has links to there media or websites make sure they work geeez
3. Don't rate a game just because its not as good as others, think how the Dev feels to being compared to BOTN
Csilla you messing up here don't know how u still a uploader....

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017

This link actually works, the other one is a 404 error, so ye Csilla is a bad Uploader,
1. upload frequently so people don't think the game is dead or "Abandoned"
2. If the game has links to there media or websites make sure they work geeez
3. Don't rate a game just because its not as good as others, think how the Dev feels to being compared to BOTN
Csilla you messing up here don't know how u still a uploader....
I went to that site and there are no public download links, so don't get on the uploader case for not being a patron. As I see it from a public POV the game is abandoned.

송하나

Apr 18, 2018
I went to that site and there are no public download links, so don't get on the uploader case for not being a patron. As I see it from a public POV the game is abandoned.
What do you call this?

vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
not exactly abandoned but with only one supporter on patreon.... i dont know how much longer this will continue development.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Last post on their Patreon was the 30th of July which is over 3 months ago, abandon tag is warranted.

Reactions: atur

atur

Nov 5, 2019
Last post on their Patreon was the 30th of July which is over 3 months ago, abandon tag is warranted.
And so Breeders of the Nephelym had the chance to become the highest grosing erotic game of all time...