Sky High

Jul 29, 2017
Im trying to acess the gallery but nothing is working, its numpad 8 on the homescreen right? idk if it wont work because im on a laptop

Booki

Oct 14, 2017
Im trying to acess the gallery but nothing is working, its numpad 8 on the homescreen right? idk if it wont work because im on a laptop
I tried it also with the latest build, .6441, and it didn't seem to work. I'm on a pc so it's not dependent on laptop or not. I don't know how long ago that worked but I'm guessing it was before the creator decided to revamp most of the game.

If anyone knows how to make it work please let us know.

Blaust

Dec 6, 2017
In 0.643a I can only get sex animations between my male breeder and a futa foxun. All other Nephs just jump to succsesully breeding result or 'Not this time'. Are older builds any better? I thought I cheat engined my way to success but not this time it seems. Will give 0.6441 on the Patreon a go in the meantime.

Edit:0.6441 a bit better but still only a few scenes.

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
I tried it also with the latest build, .6441, and it didn't seem to work. I'm on a pc so it's not dependent on laptop or not. I don't know how long ago that worked but I'm guessing it was before the creator decided to revamp most of the game.

If anyone knows how to make it work please let us know.
right now theres like only 2 animations (doggy and Missionary on a surface) with a few varying height differences

i hope more positions will be available in the future (bringing back animations from before the revamp hopefully)

t727

Jan 4, 2018
right now theres like only 2 animations (doggy and Missionary on a surface) with a few varying height differences

i hope more positions will be available in the future
I made an excel sheet of all the available animations a few posts up

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
I made an excel sheet of all the available animations a few posts up
its still 2 animations though (doggy and butterfly) the only variation is how big is the Haystack, i'm sure more will come later.

BAC115bib

Mar 20, 2017
how can i select the giver and receiver ?
It's actually written on columns titles "Select Giver","Select Receiver" . So giver selected from left column , receiver from right , except cases: female X male , female X futa , futa x male . In this situation giver become specie from right column.

CarpKnocker

Jul 31, 2017
Anyone having the issue where the game locks up the second you click inventory?

Edit: After updating a few drivers the problem went away.

Last edited:

KainbloodOmen

Mar 10, 2018
Hello everybody,
i saw in the comments that there are two positions (doggy and butterfly) but in game i have only the doggy.
How to activate the other?

3.90 star(s) 105 Votes