soteric

Jul 12, 2017
New Player Introduction
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How To Play

Day 1

Tips/Tricks

Taming Items

Animations

Economy

Dei-mos

Dec 18, 2017
new version and crashes on every single breeding attempt

thought the menu windows dont leave the game window anymore

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
I'm getting a lot of crashes in the latest download
Same here i crash about 70% of the time when attempting to breed. cleaned out %APPDATA%/local/Radiant/ and removed all older versions from my PC so there would be no confilict. Prior version is much more stable.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
....ima tell ya this right now i might suck at computers cause i checked the entire folders from this cant find the app data folder
The appdata folder is hidden by default in Windows. You can make the file explorer show hidden files, but I'm sure you can find out on your own how to do that. Alternatively, simply type %APPDATA% in the address bar of the explorer to get there.

is there a way to get more positions or is doggy the only one?
Holy shit. Some people. It was literally answered three comments above yours.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Ah. I did not know that that site worked on saves for Unreal Engine games, too. I'll give it a shot.

I usually do make CE tables for many of the h-games I play. It's not always as easy as either 4byte or float. In fact, I almost never use float. I do have two custom types as well, one for flash games, and one for RPG maker games, which help a lot. And I've found that Game Maker games usually use double typed values.
yea the website works for Anything that has a .save file. It actually tells you on the website what it's compatible with.
When you use Float, 3 == 2.8 or 3.7 So don't search integer numbers. Search the full decimal like 3.2857
that will still give you rounded numbers like 3.1 or 3.3 but it's more accurate than getting 2.8
I usually try to get a 2 or 3 number difference when searching Float.
If the first search is 5, the next i'll wait until it's 8 or 2.

Oh and i almost forgot. DO NOT change any of the "scale" values.
I was fiddling around with the Scale and Stats like Stamina... when i played the game, my controls were inverted.
As far as i can tell, only LUST values can be changed and player Body values like "breastSize"

BreastSize 1-30 are for the monsters and they don't do anything (for some reason)

halit48

Dec 24, 2017
Same place as the wolves

Forest, but make sure you get under the floating shiney angelic statues. Those are the spots.

Monster locations
Fox + wolf: in the forest
demons: Enclave
harpy, snake (F/M) : desert
Elite Kraken Aka a cuter ursula from little mermaid: Down the desert to the beach
Cows (F/M? not encountered) : behind your bar
Titans: up the mountain
Angels (F/M) further up the mountain

How to catch, use the harvests from your monsters (or buy them) to get the lust up. Different species require different amounts. Some don't like getting semen, others love it. Experiment, got no list made (yet)
Then throw the required item and tada, hot sexy fox girl i choose you

PS. Cheat engine works folks. My personal favourite is ofcourse the money cheat and 5x speed for walking around the HUGE map.
how can ı do ?

3.90 star(s) 105 Votes