Recommending Breast Expansion Games Archive (2021)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

megaalecs

Sep 4, 2020
Don't know if it's allowed, but I'm looking for a game and can't find it nor remember the name. Can someone help?

It's a BE/TF potion mixing game with an Elf girl on the right of the screen and ingredients on the left. mix 3 ingredients and, if successful she will turn into a different kind of elf(sun, dark, etc) or some assets will be enhanced, like she will gain a bigger bust. The effects are stackable.

Will be very grateful if someone finds it. And apologies if requests are not allowed.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Don't know if it's allowed, but I'm looking for a game and can't find it nor remember the name. Can someone help?

It's a BE/TF potion mixing game with an Elf girl on the right of the screen and ingredients on the left. mix 3 ingredients and, if successful she will turn into a different kind of elf(sun, dark, etc) or some assets will be enhanced, like she will gain a bigger bust. The effects are stackable.

Will be very grateful if someone finds it. And apologies if requests are not allowed.
This one?
Its a remake of an older one, too, so you might be thinking of the old one.

EDIT:
Since we're also talking about games of this type, there's also (Not furry, she's some kind of elf.)

Reactions: 1_heart_

megaalecs

Sep 4, 2020
This one?
Its a remake of an older one, too, so you might be thinking of the old one.

EDIT:
Since we're also talking about games of this type, there's also (Not furry, she's some kind of elf.)
YES, thank you!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: KL-001-A

curtis28

Sep 23, 2021
Can anyone please help me to find a game - checked all 34 pages and didnt find it, but i am sure that i found it on this site, just dont remember a name.
It s visual novel, pretty long, It there was a breast expansion and may be height growth because of some pills for pigs or something, and some characters eat them and grow, especially your sister, she really wanted you to notice her.
Thank everyone.

Reactions: hellyeah3000
Sep 12, 2021
Can anyone please help me to find a game - checked all 34 pages and didnt find it, but i am sure that i found it on this site, just dont remember a name.
It s visual novel, pretty long, It there was a breast expansion and may be height growth because of some pills for pigs or something, and some characters eat them and grow, especially your sister, she really wanted you to notice her.
Thank everyone.
Pills for pigs? Hmm.... it's probably The Breaker

Reactions: curtis28

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
I don't know if it's best to advertise right here but this will be of interest to everyone here I believe.

I just released an update for FREE

(Patrons get the most recent content)

More patrons means more content, more often!
Good to know you're still around. For some reason link sends as it seems to me a deleted account. For anyone interested
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: KL-001-A

Mercury12

Jun 7, 2020
I don't know if it's best to advertise right here but this will be of interest to everyone here I believe.

I just released an update for FREE

(Patrons get the most recent content)

More patrons means more content, more often!
i like this one, i belived it was abandoned

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
This is seriously a broken link.. so it might as well be abandoned, because there is no download, just a page stating 'this member is not supporting any content creators'
Note the "maide...paign" bit in the URL. Noone had copied the URL wrong, probably copypasted Patreon's shortened clickable link, I've done that a couple times.
0pis posted the correct link before and after your post.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes