• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

PaivaSigrid32A

Oct 17, 2018
Bug Report for Breaking the Limits v0.4:
On Day 4, Daja returns back to the office from her now part-time job teaching economics at the university. After getting the hot dog from the nearby vendor, she returns and is ordered to participate in a photo shoot for a company magazine by the boss and his wife. At the end, Daja is forced to leave (Morality > 82), when the boss' wife orders her to get completely naked.

The games goes to the next day (Day 5). Daja's new quest is to take a shower. However, the image on the screen is the image from the photo shoot. The image does not transition from the Day 4 photo shoot back into the game so Daja can take her shower and start her new day.

I exited and replayed the game four times, but the issue with the image remains. I tried just going back to the title menu and loading the game from the save point twice. The third time, I closed the game completely and reloaded the game. However, I still encountered the same issue.

Below is screen shoot showing the image where the game was struck.

thisisashley

Jan 2, 2019
Bug Report for Breaking the Limits v0.4:
On Day 4, Daja returns back to the office from her now part-time job teaching economics at the university. After getting the hot dog from the nearby vendor, she returns and is ordered to participate in a photo shoot for a company magazine by the boss and his wife. At the end, Daja is forced to leave (Morality > 82), when the boss' wife orders her to get completely naked.

The games goes to the next day (Day 5). Daja's new quest is to take a shower. However, the image on the screen is the image from the photo shoot. The image does not transition from the Day 4 photo shoot back into the game so Daja can take her shower and start her new day.

I exited and replayed the game four times, but the issue with the image remains. I tried just going back to the title menu and loading the game from the save point twice. The third time, I closed the game completely and reloaded the game. However, I still encountered the same issue.

Below is screen shoot showing the image where the game was struck.
hello there I have the same problem same screen

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
Sadly dude disappeared game. He didnt even let us know whats going on :[ coulda been a special game

sith2011

Feb 11, 2018
#UPDATE

Please, download fine and past it in game/data folder and replace the file. It should fix the issue when you don't have enough moral points to get naked photosession and the choice "go home" result in a bug when picture freezes.

Just load a save before that event afterwards. Please report if it helped or not.
Can someone re-upload it please? Thanks!

Reactions: Minado

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
Guys please help me I'm stuck. Day 5 find Cole downstairs. I can't find him help me with this!!!!

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
There are tons of games released all year round here, and you can hardly see any that come to an end.
So I totally lost faith in these games, nor do I lose time to download just when it reaches the end, because most of them either park or enter the abandonment episode. :FacePalm:
----------------------------------------------------------
São toneladas de jogos lançados o ano todo aqui, e mal se consegue ver algum que chega no fim.
Por isso perdi totalmente a fé nestes jogos, nem perco tempo de baixar so quando chega mesmo no fim, porque a maioria ou estaciona ou entra para o episodio de abandono. :FacePalm:

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes