Comics Breaking Boundaries [Chapters 1-6] [Mando Logica]

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Posting the artist's material on sites like Keepshare, Fileboom and Florenfile and making money by downloading it I think is very slutty.
svscomics should be banned here at F95!
I know I am a little biassed here, being a game developer myself. But I feel that posting material you paid for on a pirate site for free, so others may enjoy it is well, has an aura of Robin Hood around it - even if it robs artists such as myself.
But having people paying you instead of the artist for said material just makes you a parasite.

UriF

Nov 22, 2019
I know I am a little biassed here, being a game developer myself. But I feel that posting material you paid for on a pirate site for free, so others may enjoy it is well, has an aura of Robin Hood around it - even if it robs artists such as myself.
But having people paying you instead of the artist for said material just makes you a parasite.
You are not right completely. There are not a premium links. It is up to you to buy premium or use jDownloader and wait for about 1 hr/change IP address if it is a dynamic IP.

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Mando Logica
Did you skip this sunday on BB comic ? im asking because i can't see a update from April 28th on you SCS page
I told my subscribers a month ago that because of my busy real-life job and workload, I'll only be posting BB once a week (on Fridays) until the end of June 2024. After that, I might go back to posting it twice a week.

ilove3dmoms

Mar 27, 2024
I told my subscribers a month ago that because of my busy real-life job and workload, I'll only be posting BB once a week (on Fridays) until the end of June 2024. After that, I might go back to posting it twice a week.
Hey man, in my opinion you should end the Just for you comic as soon as possible
And then continue to post Breaking boundaries twice a week
That's what the consensus is among your subscribers

dan_roger69

Dec 1, 2021
Hope you are doing well. If possible could be please speed up Breaking Boundaries and slow down Forbidden Flames without increasing your workload.

Reactions: ilove3dmoms

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Sad news bro, seems like you are skipping now on more than Breaking Boundaries huh ?

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
I hope you are doing well too, my friends.

Hey man, in my opinion you should end the Just for you comic as soon as possible
And then continue to post Breaking boundaries twice a week
That's what the consensus is among your subscribers
Mando Logica you should create a poll you'll know
Well, my friend, I know that the majority (More than 85% of my subscribers) are into Breaking Boundaries (BB) and Forbidden Flames (FF) comics. However, I believe in respecting all of my subscribers, both the majority and the minority. Even if there's only one person in the minority, I will continue creating the comic ("Just For You" comic in our case) specifically for him/her. It's their right to have something tailored to their interests. I would never stop/pause/end a comic just because the majority doesn't want it. That would be like disregarding the value of the minority, and I would never do that to any of my subscribers. I truly appreciate each and every one of my subscribers for choosing to support me. It means a lot to me!

Now, if we look at it from a business perspective, I understand your point. But if money was my sole motivation, I would have focused on creating comics in other genres that bring in more profit. I'm sure you can guess which genre would have the lowest subscription tier set at $20. However, my priority is not just about money. It's about creating content that resonates with my subscribers and showing them that their support is truly valued.

idk man
35 chapters and still going, i just dont get it
Actually, it is 38 chapters and CH39 will start in 3 weeks.

Hope you are doing well. If possible could be please speed up Breaking Boundaries and slow down Forbidden Flames without increasing your workload.
I think it's important for every subscriber to receive fresh pages of their favorite comic at least once a week. That's why I didn't hesitate to post BB comic twice, since the other comics were also being posted weekly.

Thank you for your understanding, my friends. And I really appreciate that you like and follow my work :)