VN - Others - Completed - Brave Soul [Final] [Crowd]

1. 5.00 star(s)

DarkBlue666

I don't know what to say about this game except that it's revolutionary. This was released in the 90's when games were just starting to gain a foothold as a culture. And you can tell by the MIDI soundtrack and the stiff controls that this is a game from a different era.

Regardless, I'm very happy that this game exists. Just the fact that it recieved an official English translation shows how important this game was for the eroge genre. By today's standards it might seem clumsy and boring, but the same could be said for games like Doom, and everyone knows just how influential that game was.

With all that said: I can't say that you should play this game, given its limitations. But if you do, then you should appreciate its importance on the genre that this website celebrates. It's not a perfect game by any means, but it's an indisputable relic of its genre.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Sinphil

Although a little short on H scenes and a new game needed for each characters H scenes the game is well worth it despite its age.

The new game + options are great and each girls story plus having to choose different quests each time makes it very replayable. Just be cautious abusing growth cave for xp and gold to buy seed as overexploitation will turn even crazy into a no challenge VN.

Gameplay is fun and as challenging or as easy as you want and different girls all support different tactics so you can play face tanking beast at 10 times speed and auto targeting to a kiting ranged party that tears through enemies through devastating crossfire avoiding damage with high speed and agility.

Is only 4 towns so easy to navigate and the quests are all from guild so no running around trying to find quest givers (unless you miss the start location when given in guild).