Others - Braindance [0.24.0] [DPMaker]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Tacoabuser

looks good, needs balancing at the moment, it has the downside being that there are not that many tittles like this (that are not JAP obviously) so this is kind of an uncertain territory, as how it is at the moment, it looks promising, and the art even if is just for a placeholder or incomplete, is good
    (although it barely is a game now, with some more support it could be a really entertaining and fast paced game, but right now it looks like a challenge)
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Mike17723

A mobile game... with touch pad controls... being shipped for a pc... where the only input is the mouse crusor... absolute trash, do not play this game. Also, demands for specific video cards, absurd for this quality, also no audio, just... do not waste your time please.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Brawson04

not a bad experience for a prototype, I'm a fan of this creators other game so I'll keep my eyes open for this. Maybe remove the stamina bar but maybe he will use it better after a few solid updates to the game. Keep up the good work!
  4. 1.00 star(s)

IvoryGardener

This is not a "Souls-Like" in any way shape or form. A souls-like is not a beat-em-up with two attacks and a dodge. Even if you included contextual attacks, a parry, a healing flask and magic it still wouldn't be a "souls-like" because at the end of the day this is a side scrolling beat-em-up arena boss fight.

Bayonetta has all those things and it's never been called "souls-like" so this definitely isn't souls-like.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

AnisNIK

This dev DP,Maker always does this. Just dish out a extremely basic concept demo. But really its not even that. Its a few rough sketches, no sound, no music, one single enemy, no interface to speak of, barely any UI.
    The dev didn't manage to properly finish a single one of the games they are making. Not a single one. Yet they start this new project that is even more bare bones than their last games.
    There is one single enemy, the robot you're seeing in the OP who also only has like 3 or 4 animations. You can kick, punch and dash so even for a beat'em up very weak.
    How anybody can give this more than 1 star other than the dev manipulating the rating system is beyond me.