Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Boyfriend-Approved-Sex-Friend.jpg

Overview:
Toshimi had a lived his life for his work, but by his mid-30s he wanted to get married.
At that time, the president introduced him to his daughter Emi.
They started dating and he ended up losing his virginity to her.

When he asked her to marry him, Emi refused.
When asked for the reason, Emi shows him a picture of her sleeping with Hiroshi, her long time friend and sexfriend.
She also tells him that she has a strong libido and can not control it.
This also meant that Toshimi could not satisfy her body.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-09-28
Release Date: 2020-06-20
Original Title: 彼氏公認セフレ ~愛する彼女はセフレ(あいつ)にイカされよがりまくる~
Developer: Atelier Sakura -
Translator: Saikey Studios - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.00
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Voice: Japanese
Length: 2-10 Hours
Store:
VNBD:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Game needs Japanese Locale to run

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

2.jpg 1.jpg 3.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Overview:
Toshiki has lived a life devoted to work, but as he approaches his mid-30s, he begins to want to get married. At that time, the company president introduced him to his daughter Emiri. Their relationship went well, and he ended up having sex for the first time with her.

Then, he once again proposes a relationship with the premise of marriage, but she is rejected by Emiri.
The reason for this is that Emiri is a long-time friend of the heroine.
He was shown a video of her sleeping with her sex friend Hiroshi,
She is told that she is very greedy for sex and cannot control it.
It also meant that Toshiki could not satisfy his own body.​
i-am-tired-boss-john-coffey-the-green-mile.jpg

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Toshiki has lived a life devoted to work, but as he approaches his mid-30s, he begins to want to get married. At that time, the company president introduced him to his daughter Emiri. Their relationship went well, and he ended up having sex for the first time with her.

Then, he once again proposes a relationship with the premise of marriage, but she is rejected by Emiri.
It also meant that Toshiki could not satisfy his own body.
This description is absolute garbage and barely undertsandable (and I hope that the game translation is better...)

But I found a much clearer description

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Hmm? Toshiki got a sex change and is now a "she"?
Wait Emiri is not the heroine, but the friend of the heroine?
He was shown a video of her sleeping with her sex friend Hiroshi, She is told that she is very greedy for sex and cannot control it.
Toshiki is gender fluid confirmed.
It also meant that Toshiki could not satisfy his own body.
Wait, does this mean Toshiki has some erectile dysfunction or can't feel pleasure?

___

Something tells me the game is gonna be poetry.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
View attachment 2963832

Overview:

It also meant that Toshiki could not satisfy his own body.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-28
Release Date: 2020-06-20
Original Title: 彼氏公認セフレ ~愛する彼女はセフレ(あいつ)にイカされよがりまくる~
Developer: Atelier Sakura -
Translator: Saikey NTR Studios - - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.00
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Voice: Japanese
Length: 2-10 Hours
Store:
VNBD:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Boyfriend be like:
Approval.gif

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Atelier Sakura games are for newbies to the NTR genre. There is very little variation from one game to the next, they tend to be shallow, and are easily forgotten. Eventually, we all outgrow them.

But I guess they're still good for a quick, mindless fap.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Well I'm kinda on the fence if this should even be seen as cheating/NTR I mean the premise is that the MC who's been a virgin all his life goes on a few dates with a girl and they have sex and he instantly get's smitten (cause he lost his virginity to her pretty much) and wants them to start dating with marriage in mind, which is a pretty common way in JP to start a serious relationship of bf + gf. But then she tells him that well you suck in bed and sex is important to me and besides I'm already seeing multiple guys since my libido is so high.

To which he just goes oh but just gimmie a chance to improve my bed game, has no clue how to get better so he turns to the girls other sex friend and then from there the plot can pretty much evolve into the MC getting all into seeing his girl being banged by someone else or something else.

But I mean the premise is pretty much that the MC tells the girl he likes that he's okey with an open relationship from the start since before that point their not actually a couple and instead he tells the girl he's okey with her sleeping around so that they can become a couple but that he hopes to eventually become good enough in bed that she won't have to sleep around. He even goes as far as asking to watch them having sex so that he can get better at it.

Then later on the game evolves into 3 different endings spoilers ahead.

is this netorase ? or is it netorare?
I would say this is more netorase then netorare since the MC from the get go asks the girl for an open relationship so they can become a couple, he then also asks to be told about her having sex with the other guy, asks the other guy for tips and also to watch the two having sex. He also seemingly likes watching the other guy bang the girl. Though as the player you can pick if the guy wants to step up and have sex with her on his own or if he likes watching more. It's also unclear if there is netorare even in the so called netorare route since the MC is still together with her and is seemingly into it...

Last edited: